Next time plumber says shall I connect this pump up?

Him Her

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I know the fecking answer - only if you know earth from bloody neutral ffs.

I had to go back to site to fix an electrical problem that wasn't - if the neutral and earth gets reversed the RCD trips, simples.

Grrr - he owes me one ;)

I know the fecking answer - only if you know earth from bloody neutral ffs.

I had to go back to site to fix an electrical problem that wasn't - if the neutral and earth gets reversed the RCD trips, simples.

Grrr - he owes me one ;)
He might be colour blind
;)

Doubt hes colourblind if he was he would more likely wire the earth and live wrong lol But to be honest colour blindness will not affect harmonised colours unless you are totally colour blind. Most colour blindness affects shades ie purples and greys and you cant distinguish reds from greens from a distance. Most colours can be seen close up and in good lighting :)

Doubt hes colourblind if he was he would more likely wire the earth and live wrong lol But to be honest colour blindness will not affect harmonised colours unless you are totally colour blind. Most colour blindness affects shades ie purples and greys and you cant distinguish reds from greens from a distance. Most colours can be seen close up and in good lighting :)

Good lighting? pmpl do the lights work in that house.
electric-shock.jpg

joke:Jester:

Back