Newsleecher hosting service

Captin

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I've just signed up for Newsleecher's hosting service and it seems to be quite good. Maxed out my 100meg VM line with only 4 connections.

The price is good too.

Until March 1st 2013 you can get unlimited usenet access with SSL & 20 connections, a full Newsleecher license with all upgrades plus unlimited supersearch, for $8.49 (£5.35) per month. It goes up to $12.49 (£7.88) in March 2013.
You can also use other software like sabnzbd or grabit.

If you don't want a legit Newsleecher or you just don't use it they also do the unlimited usenet access for $9.49 (£5.99) per month which is just cheaper than astraweb.

www,newsleecher.com

This works out to be even better when you think that all the NZB sites that are dying, with this deal you get to use a legit Newsleecher and "Supersearch" which lets you search and download stuff directly, no need for NZB's.

This works out to be even better when you think that all the NZB sites that are dying, with this deal you get to use a legit Newsleecher and "Supersearch" which lets you search and download stuff directly, no need for NZB's.

so does the nzbs stay up longer so that you can actually d/l a good copy ....

cause atm its hard to grab a copy of a film b4 it gets pulled ....

yeah,i think so, so does the nzbs stay up longer so that you can actually d/l a good copy ...thanks
4.gif

I read this post before and thought sod it ill give it a go....

everything that ive downloaded needs a password??? am i missing something???

Back