(news)at the races joins telewest

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Attheraces launched today on Telewest digital cable, being added to the starter pack. The channel, already available on Sky and ntl:home, is a joint venture between Channel 4, BSkyB and Arena Leisure.

Telewest customers will find it on channel 534. Ian Penrose, Group Managing Director of Arena Leisure, said: "This is another positive step forward for attheraces and comes at a time when racing's major festivals are about to start. The television audiences for attheraces are growing steadily, and the strong levels of audience interaction already achieved on our Sky digital, internet and telephone platforms are a testament to the quality of the attheraces product and betting opportunities. We look forward to offering our full interactive betting services to all broadcast channels carrying attheraces during 2003."

Zooropa your news is fantastic m8 we appreciate it so much :)

also you dont have to put news in brackets we know its news cause its in here :)

thanks for the good news

i probably would never have found out about it , otherwise .

i love having a bet and sittin at home watching the races , and on Saturday I managed to lose twice as much cos of all the extra races !

nice one !

Back