newest patched games dont work

hollow

Inactive User
Reaction score
been patchig games for wave 3 seen as xbox is banned had rrod 3 times now and probably wont last much longer . but the latest games FUEL, PROTOTYPE and damnation wont work

keep asking to update xbox again

or do i need to connect the hard drive to live again for a new update ???

What drive and firmware you got? I think you might have to update the firmware to 1.6 as your current firmware think's the game's are out of spec, and wont boot em.

Thats what i had to do update my firmware. Also any games you have patched wont work on your updated firmware machine. Only the ones without the patch.

typical guess microsoft are getting smarter and faster at this , what happens if i downgrade below ixtreme to 1 of the first firmwares will it play the patched games ??

or as its already banned, run an early release of xtreme, it will play anything, but the guys are right, you shouldnt really patch any of your games, what happens when your 360 finally goes to pot and you get another, you flash it and your games are no use, trust me, its easier to get your drive up to date in the long run rather than patching. You play patched games on a normal 360 thats not banned and as soon as you connect your probably asking for trouble as no patched game will ever pass abgx

If you dont know how to flash your drive just take it out of your system and post it to me, i will do it for nowt m8, its easy enuff, or get me a beer, pm me if you need to

can u put un stealth on it tho ? as it banned and never need to upgrade again

thanks for the offer of flashing the drive ,its not that i cant flash it ,il just dont have the time these days . il get round to it one day soon im just trying to take the easiest option i guess when this one dies i aint getting another unless they suddenly make one that doesnt die in less than 12 months

Back