newcs and also cccam not clearing certain uk channels

halfman halflager

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
was using newcs and mgcamnd to clear and view my white freesat card in my tm9100s
for a long while with no problems have noticed today card is not clearing pick tv and pick tv+1 fiver and us and livepoolfc and motors tv clear ok
thought might be a new frequency so scanned no change checked on lyngsat and king of sat had the correct details checked intitlements ok untill 18th april
right try cccam same results these channels are not clearing
turned tm off and stuck the card in me spiderbox and hey presto channels cleared straight away
anyone else noticed problems with newcs or cccam clearing channels
using latest ur image newcs 167 and tried cccam from 213 214 and 221
i think spiderbox uses newcamnd to clear and this is working fine
anyone know why or have a solution
cheers

I can confirm Pick Tv and Pick Tv+1 both clear with oscam, but not with cccam

cheers for the link i have down loaded from the blue panel and card is clearing
are there any set up tuts as found the files in tuxbox and they are empty with no examples
i was using newcs to read and share round home
so will have to look at newcamnd / mgcamnd as one box stutters using cccam
you can pm examples if you do not wish to post also does oscam have a webif and what port it uses
cheers

thanks for that nice little tut have to have a read and get my head round it as files that downloaded to box are not in places stated in tut
also newcamnd not mentioned just cccam and mgcam i am asuming mgcamnd can go into newcamnd on newcamnd boxes
still all trial and error just the same as anything when you first try it you feel out of your comfort zone and it looks confussing
cheers for the link good info on that site

I would store the files in /var/tuxbox/config then you can execute oscam from within the tuxbox commander

I would store the files in /var/tuxbox/config then you can execute oscam from within the tuxbox commander

that is exactly where the download from the blue panel put them unfortunately the download overwrote my cccam config file with a new one
luckily i have my info backed up on notepad somewhere
so warning to others if download from blue panel oscam and cccam 213 you will get new cccam cfg file which overwrites your old one so back up your info before downloading

was using newcs and mgcamnd to clear and view my white freesat card in my tm9100s
for a long while with no problems have noticed today card is not clearing pick tv and pick tv+1 fiver and us and livepoolfc and motors tv clear ok
thought might be a new frequency so scanned no change checked on lyngsat and king of sat had the correct details checked intitlements ok untill 18th april
right try cccam same results these channels are not clearing
turned tm off and stuck the card in me spiderbox and hey presto channels cleared straight away
anyone else noticed problems with newcs or cccam clearing channels
using latest ur image newcs 167 and tried cccam from 213 214 and 221
i think spiderbox uses newcamnd to clear and this is working fine
anyone know why or have a solution
cheers

Just read your post and noticed my pick tv is also off im on a pc CCcam 2.1.4

Back