Newbie questions about my solo2

bbgood

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey guys just got my clone box and it is excellent it came with blackhole image installed ...First off the bat is i havethat i want to install into my box can you advise me how to do that (not sure if i can ask this question my apologies in advance if not allowed)..also which plugins do you suggest i use with my box...i need epg and maybe a way to arrange my hd and sd channels ..thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
just add it to

/etc/cccam.cfg

using your chosen method ftp,samba,ssh whichever you perfer

just add it to

/etc/cccam.cfg

using your chosen method ftp,samba,ssh whichever you perfer

thanks can i use mgcamd or cccam which version do i install i have no idea how to install it in the first place...also i use a macbook which app to i use

blackhole you will have to install a cam download <<HERE>>
ftp to var/tmp press green then yellow manually install ipk ftp cccam.cfg to etc folder press blue and start cam

mgcamd for blackhole HERE mgcamg change c: for CWS

blackhole you will have to install a cam download <<HERE>>
ftp to var/tmp press green then yellow manually install ipk ftp cccam.cfg to etc folder press blue and start cam

mgcamd for blackhole HERE mgcamg change c: for CWS

thanks...also how about epg and bouquets and any other addons

thanks again bobby....i have a 500 gb external drive that i want to use with my box how do i go about setting it up its a small portable 2.5 drive..

thanks again bobby....i have a 500 gb external drive that i want to use with my box how do i go about setting it up its a small portable 2.5 drive..

format drive to fat 32..then with box off connect drive to usb port on box.. turn on box then see if drive is available..it should be..if not it will need to be initialized.

format drive to fat 32..then with box off connect drive to usb port on box.. turn on box then see if drive is available..it should be..if not it will need to be initialized.
Hey thanks for that AJT, and thanks for the buyer recommendation for my box very good quality i was surprised..

Hi guys i have now ftp installed the ccam files its says it has installed it is there a way i can find its location i have not got my config files installed ..i just wanna know where i can find the ccam or is it a hidden file thanks

Hi guys i have now ftp installed the ccam files its says it has installed it is there a way i can find its location i have not got my config files installed ..i just wanna know where i can find the ccam or is it a hidden file thanks

Ccam confg file goes in ETC mate.depending on your image it will have or not have a ccam cfg file if you have one in etc delete everything in/on it and insert your personal info.If not you can make a cfg file or download a blank insert your info and ftp to etc..or vice versa

Ccam confg file goes in ETC mate.depending on your image it will have or not have a ccam cfg file if you have one in etc delete everything in/on it and insert your personal info.If not you can make a cfg file or download a blank insert your info and ftp to etc..or vice versa
ok thats fine thanks...i do have a Ccam cfg file but i was just curious i installed the ccam package and i could not see any sort of program ...but will i be able to see how it works if my cfg file is put in etc...how will i switch my cam on is what i am am asking...on my spiderbox i can see my cline ..This being a linux based box is it different?.cheers

ok thats fine thanks...i do have a Ccam cfg file but i was just curious i installed the ccam package and i could not see any sort of program ...but will i be able to see how it works if my cfg file is put in etc...how will i switch my cam on is what i am am asking...on my spiderbox i can see my cline ..This being a linux based box is it different?. how to i see the ccam i installed basically nothing is showing up in the menus...i am using blackhole 2.09 and installed ccam 2 13

do you mean the softcam or file.?you say you have installed Ccam then you will need to go to softcam manager or the blackhole equivalent in the settings menu and select the cam you installed and start it.
I dont use BH and been a while so i dont know the buttons but i think you press blue button on remote then select softcam/ccam and set it up.

blackhole
press the blue button
select cams with left or right buttons

cams-4_zps86e37fcb.jpg

Thats exactly what i wanted thanks a lot guys and thanks for the pic davvo

Back