Newbee to dreambox 500s

dogiatal10

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all on the Dreambox 500s front,

I have 2 questions if someone can jut give me some quick answers please:

1. If you have basic sub on Sly will the Dreambox 500s decode the rest or do you only get the channels that you sub too.

2. I have a friend that has moved to Cyprus and wants to know what he needs to get all the channels out there.

Any help willl be fine.

Thanks in advance

A ginormous dish for a start m8......btween 2 &3 mtrs at a guess for the sub chans

and over 4mtrs if he;s looking at bbc etc....very expensive and unless he;s got a lot of space -impractical too.-and even then you may not get the exact channel from home you are looking for.

he may be best served looking round this site at alternative providers - where he can receive their channels with a more conventional sized dish ( around 1mtr)

Have a look in the euro sat section...

Hi all on the Dreambox 500s front,

I have 2 questions if someone can jut give me some quick answers please:

1. If you have basic sub on Sly will the Dreambox 500s decode the rest or do you only get the channels that you sub too.

2. I have a friend that has moved to Cyprus and wants to know what he needs to get all the channels out there.

Any help willl be fine.

Thanks in advance

1. No, but you could use your card a nd join a C/S but that is really hard to get in to.

2. As above, but some of the European providers are open on emu so you would get that if your friend gets a patchable receiver or Dreambox.

Suggest you google for cccam providers. Many about check all and see what is best for you.

Back