newbee to 600pvrs

thegeneral

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi everybody this is my first thread have a dreambox 600 pvrs with gemina and gbox images installed when i press the blue button and go to downloads and install was trying to install cccams iget the error message "disk size too small". ihave been fiddling with difference cams etc how do i clear the box out and start again.
many thanks.
thegeneral

Under the blue button -> addons -> delete you will have a drop down list of various apps that you have installed. Once the desired app is selected press the green button to uninstall!

If you have it hooked up to your PC you can also manually delete via an ftp program. If you want to completely remove everything including channels etc, a restore to factory defaults (menu -> setup -> advanced ) will do the trick!

Disk space is very limited so make good use of what precious space you've got ;)

Last edited:
Under the blue button -> addons -> delete you will have a drop down list of various apps that you have installed. Once the desired app is selected press the green button to uninstall!

If you have it hooked up to your PC you can also manually delete via an ftp program. If you want to completely remove everything including channels etc, a restore to factory defaults (menu -> setup -> advanced ) will do the trick!

Disk space is very limited so make good use of what precious space you've got ;)
thanks ruddyrum done everything you said the disc is showing 98% full i still need more room what files could i safely remove from the var folders etc without doing any harm
many thanks
thegeneral

98% full after a factory reset??? i doubt that, as only a small percentage should be occupied after it has its factory defaults.

The total disc size is around 2.5MB on my DM500S - I have 2 cams, 2 games and a few plugins installed and i am just under 60% full!

If you use the blue button to uninstall your apps, everything that is listed there can be safely un-installed. Try another factory reset... it may take a few seconds to initialize, but after it reboots you should have a nice clean box with lots of space!

dropdown list is clear after 2 factory resets the disc is now 97% i must be missing something ruddyrum.

To be honest i am all out of ideas... Perhaps the 600pvrs indicates how much free space is left instead of showing how much has been used? do you still get the space error message when you try to install something new?

in the addons setup box it shows free:744.5k used 97% is this right?

Back