New years resolutions

Jackel

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
We spent Christmas at the in laws as we have done for the last 5 years, and go over to the local for a few drinks before dinner, where i bumped into a mate, old fella i had not seen for about 8/9 months first thing he said to me was F8*k you've put some weight on.

So my new years resolutions are to start playing Squash again and go swimming at least one a week. By the way its about a stone cheeky bast%rd.

So what is everyone else going to try and achieve or give up?

Yeah ive already said to the wife about slimming down a bit next year thats about all i need to change i dont smoke and theres no way im giving up the drink not that i drink that often:Laugh:

Defo loose some weight...just said that to the wife last night, and the fags although I've been saying that for the last 20 odd years, but I'm now more determined to quit.

cheers

But if I didn't make a resolution not to make a resolution, then I would make a resolution..........er..........:err:.......if you see what I mean. :confused:

Yes i know what you mean nara lol.

I want to be at the same weight I am now with a significantly lower bodyfat percentage :) Going to be tough though!

I dont make them anymore cos I always break them within days, then it just feels that I have wasted a few days.

Good luck to anyone that does make them.

Well mine is to stop leaving the Toilet door open when I go for a Dump,Hopefully then I wont get moaned at for making the house smell. :sick:

i'm gonna read more instead of asking questions all the time!! and try and help the newbies on this site the best i can

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i'm gonna read more instead of asking questions all the time!! and try and help the newbies on this site the best i can

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

very commendable Gav..I will be looking to do a 4001(or is it a 2001) anyway I know where to come for help lol. aw the best m8. :Laugh:

:Cheers:

I'm going to try to be a bigger pain in the arse than I was last year!!

Back