New Wii softmodded with 4.2E Hack but no disc channel

did ya get it sorted mate!

Forgot to post back... YEP got it sorted, disc channel now working but NSMB dont load from it like it does on mine... installed trucha patch but that didnt do the trick.

hi all i guess this is what i need the get the game channel working could somebody post a dummies guide on how to do this please.
also i cant get the files to download any other links?
cheers

hi all i guess this is what i need the get the game channel working could somebody post a dummies guide on how to do this please.
also i cant get the files to download any other links?
cheers

What files do you need have them all here.

hi mate i cant download cioscorp3.6 installer do i need anything else to get the game channel working with backups?
i have a young daughter and really could do without pressing things so need not touch if you know what i mean lol

cheers

and if by magic it started to download so im ok for a min
cheers

hi mate i cant download cioscorp3.6 installer do i need anything else to get the game channel working with backups?
i have a young daughter and really could do without pressing things so need not touch if you know what i mean lol

cheers
cioscorp should get you what you want.
For young kids loading via usb is a better job no more scraped disc's lol. You can add a pin to the loader and also boot straight to it. I would also recommend moving the hbc to the last page in the wii menu or even to sd card

Back