Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New TV possibly

Not sure if you're defo wanting a 3D set mate, think I saw a 60" plasma (LG?) on UK deals the other day for a bit less than £850. Might be worth a look.
HH.

not fussed about 3d at all, if its there then its a bonus, dont really need a huge tv though 40-46" is big enough

I thought that, then bought a 55".

I had a 43" previously and always regretted not getting bigger. I don't have 3D on mine as didn't see the point really, so it allowed me to go a little further, although my TV was £1300.

John Lewis price match ;)

It's a little bit vague in regards to online shops and actual shops, as I tried quite some time back but cannot remember the outcome lol... I think I went to richer sounds in the end!

But I would 100% pay the little extra and get the John Lewis warranty.

Go Bigger if you can of course ;)

Regards
Mick

dont rush in mate i picked up a brand new boxed philips ambilite 47 inch 3d led from gumtree for £600 with reciept and 2 year warrenty
the set was selling in john lewis for £1200 at the time

Last edited:
I have the UE55C6540SK so a little older but you can't go wrong. Really nice TV.

Never accept the full price either, I had about £120 knocked off mine and got a discount on the stand too. If you look around that same TV can be had for £1100.

Samsung UE46ES6800UXXU - Series 6 - 46" 3D Full HD 1080p 400Hz Dual Core LED Television + SMART TV - LCD, LED, Plasma Televisions + Accessories + Appliances - Beyond TV

I get a 10% disc through the work for comet so £1170 with the bluray 3d smart thingy they are giving away free worth £120

Back