New to xbox 360

manc77

Inactive User
Reaction score
Brought an xbox 360 and flashed it to lt+3.0 downloaded FIFA 13 but all game won't fit on disc so I read around and now I need a ihas drive to copy all new games so was just wondering if anybody knew where I could buy copy's or am I gonna have to invest in new drive many thanks

Try ebay for a ihas drive , there was a few on there not long ago.
Brought an xbox 360 and flashed it to lt+3.0 downloaded FIFA 13 but all game won't fit on disc so I read around and now I need a ihas drive to copy all new games so was just wondering if anybody knew where I could buy copy's or am I gonna have to invest in new drive many thanks

hiya, invest in a liteon ihas drive mate as dave says and get some verbatim discs, dont get cheapo discs for xgd3 titles , verbs are really needed, thanks

If you don't play online, and your console is glitchable, I'd recommend to forget the discs and get the RGH mod done.

If you don't have the equipment, Dilly1066, Dave24 and Oggy can do it for you.

If you don't play online, and your console is glitchable, I'd recommend to forget the discs and get the RGH mod done.

If you don't have the equipment, Dilly1066, Dave24 and Oggy can do it for you.

Thanks for all replays but I'm just alittle worried about forking out for ihas drive or this right mod as console is old elite 120gb version that I know has had trod before as when I flashed drive I could see the bigger bolts through case x clamp mod I think so not really sure how long it will last so just wanna keep cost to minimum in case it goes again

Check item no 160899654448 on ebay mate thats where i got mine from and arrived quickly. Got 2 left!
Its a doddle to flash and then your not relying on someone for your games then.

Aone white printable I'm using atm.

Aone white printable I'm using atm.

If thats they plain white one's then I've stopped using them as I've have trouble with them.
Been using the aone's with the writing on and not had a coaster yet.

If thats they plain white one's then I've stopped using them as I've have trouble with them.
Been using the aone's with the writing on and not had a coaster yet.

Maybe my Image burn settings are different? No probs with this batch yet anyway :)

Back