New to E-Bay

Wiz

Senior Member +
Reaction score
Hi All,

Not had much dealings with e-bay, but stuck my toe in and purchased an item that i could not find anywhere else.....

My problem is tho that having paid via my new paypal account and having received an e-mail confirming payment....i get an e-mail from the person selling the item also asking for a payment...??? I have also had an e-mail stating that i can recieve the item faster if i make another payment.....in a minute it might of been cheaper to go into town and buy it.....

Is this normal or am i being scammed ????

Any info gratefully received as always...

Regards

Wiz did you pay the full price plus the Paypal costs (5%).
If you have, pay him nothing else and report it to e-bay as they're at it.
Can you give me a little more details and I'll look into it for you.
As for the e-mail asking for the 1st payment that could have been sent just as you paid through paypal.

Im sure thats what i paid Jim m8, price + paypal, then i get a mail from the seller asking for it again....??

I will send u what i got later m8...let u have a butchers...cant access my yahoo acc from work :(

Regards

did you go through the ebay pay now button or did you use a e-mail addy sent to you by the seller ..? there is sometimes a delay with e-mails sent from paypal to the seller but mainly if there is a problem on the paypal site ..

If you have a paypal email says payment made just ignore the rest, it's tottally normal for a sealler to issue an invoice as well m8, don't worry about it ;) If you goto My ebay just mark item as paid. I use ebay quite a lot and this has happened to me more than once :)

If you like email the sellar and explain that you have paid via paypal.

Cool ok...yup took the link from the sellers e-mail damage m8...so he's e-mailed for payment and i've paid thru paypal....ok makes sense.

Cheers guys as always, will e-mail him now sir, i will sir :)

What about this xtra payment 4 getting it quicker...is this normal ??

i agree with dutcho i have done the same and recieved the same sometimes these things cross/clash try emailing the guy and saying i have paid for my item via paypal can you let me know expected delivery.

Back