New TM800HD video

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobi/darkman, you are becoming really pathetic. We all know you own spiderbox and sell vu+, so you have a hidden agenda. Stop scaring people. You are just guessing about everything you say. You have no facts. You have no TM-800.

TM-800 is not a clone receiver so do not say that. It is original E2, why are you saying it is a clone? We are just one team developer and have been working on this receiver for some time.

You are the only one saying this. You obviously hate Technomate.

We put in a lot of effort and time to develop on this receiver and when someone like you discredits our work and guesses that xyz function does not work, it is not fair and it annoys us.

UR_team

Last edited:
TM800HD speculation

Redding all posts from day one of tm800 ,speculation and some members talking so negative about it which I think its their fear and weakness of loosing grip with their business and can not see another brand success,
why these guys bashing tm boxes when they were prising it few weeks ago ,,
what is it that suddenly they have done U turn and got nasty,,is it may be fear of that tm introducing better boxes ????
this might be a challenge that they can not sallow,
I remember my first tm-5000 dapci receiver about 10 years ago still working perfect ,its solid and picture is as good as any box today.
in my opinion as a tm, user whatever they say it will not effect my opinion .I have been very happy with any tm receiver I bought .they work ok and have had most enjoy out of them .in my loft /livingroom/my bedroom I see tm boxes.
I decided to write a mini test to reveal some fact about this box as and each time I get new image.
Beeing of the lucky one to have tm800hd,Looking at it as a hobbyist and electronics hardware engineer ,just writing a mini test ,
in the next few days /weeks I will be comparing it to dream box and as I get my hand on other receivers with broadcom chip also none Linux ,

First of all profecerinaly layout of this box is similar to army standard then domestic,
It looks like it will last 20 years,very well built.power supply and main board have many big heat sink prevent from excessive heat,with no fan it is 100% silent.also using 2.5 inch hard disk .it is silent comparing to my dm500 hd and dm800 hd{very noisy and gets very hot I can use my dm500hd as a cooker ,by the way my dm 500hd has been replace 2 times this is the third one also using original as I like to play with new images from DM}
testing it with each image I can see lots of improvement. cccamand mgcam works 100% perfect,adding cccam line is so simple ,,just ftp:\\ and box ip /var copy edit then past back takes about one minute.downloading about 60mb image takes less then 2 minutes,booting time is much faster then dreambox,picture quality far far better than dm800 of 500.in 52 inch TV dream box picture very close to scart quality or upscale ,comparing dm800 to tm800 I would say dm800 is in hd mode is about 500 lines tm-800 is 720 lines,
also sound quality in my proligic system is much better than dm800 ,
Reading about nxp chip used in this box.it has dual core same as PC .also understood from TM that has ability of movie sharing that broadcom chip has not.
this means I can select a movie of my choice by typing example aveta ,box will search and find this movie from any tm800 used anywhere this function is not finished yet but soon will be ready.also understood there will lots extra surprises ,
Witting negative about a box which is not in the market yet and image is totally wrong.anyone with commonsense will judge when a products has been in the market ready for sale then find hols in it,

Tm800hd

Can any body answer this question please regard less of cost.
1 why I am in my third dm500 which was replaced by my dealer ,,it was blown because of heat .talking about original dm500 hd.cost me with discount £329
2 what is it that resolution on my dm 500 is so low quality not as good as svido in 52 inch TV
3 why tm is twin core chip and dm broad com chip used in dm is single core {IS HIS ONE OF THE WEAKNESS OF OLD DM BROAD COM CHIP WHICH HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED ,,common this is year 2010 ..not 1999 ????}
4 tm 800 has 360 mb flash dm500hd or dm 800 has not ????
5 can dm share movies by just typing name of the movie I do not think so.
I will reveal lots of weaknesses or broadcom chip by testing more .
mr who ever you are calling yourself boby.
why you are defending old technology..do you believe in new technology and completion
or you have got your head in the sand thinking nobody can see you.
this is year 2010 and technology has advanced.dm is using old technology .it might work but its lacking od so many functions.I will reveal soon all weaknesses about your favourite chip .

It's good to see people taking heed of warnings about possible time bomb problems.
Does this box have easily accessed pins to attach a JTAG cable device? I had a box a few years ago that required soldering of wires to points on the motherboard. Just one slip, and I had to throw the thing in the trash.. The thought of it still upsets me. :Mad2:

ARE YOU THAT WORRIED ABOUT SPIDERBOX SALES THAT YOU HIJACK THREADS TO SCAREMONGER WITH THIS CRAP???

That is to copy with litle modifity even OSD ///If you see are modifity some drives to work in TM Hardware and NXP chipset and you can see modification even OSD when start booting RCU picture...he he ...

haw PLI says ..they have no done nothink about TM... hmmm i was RIGHT. ( VU+ is other stories ) i will explain later...haw i says they have their own drive protection and they are Broadcom Chipset....Huge difence..IN Vu+ you evn can load DM IMAGE with no problem ...

Some one have ask for some one here for REVIEW !?

My fist REVIW ENIGMA 2 60% works ...40% not works are many bugs incuding CCcam not strating and not working like Server...

I will Like to see the honest Reviw here of the Best STB on the World. lol

BOBI you and your monkey above are doing your Spiderbox no favours by posting lon unintelligable crap and lies in an attempt to put down the TM800
TBHONEST i WOULD BUY IT NOW IN ITS CURRENT STATE knowing TM's support and aftersales to be 2000% better than yours

Your spiderbox has more gift glitches than someone having a stroke and is a Master copy of everyone elses ideas thrown togther hastily to get it on the market as quick as possible to earn the bucks, and the people have to put patch after patch after patch to get it working properly.
At least TM are gonna release a working box

I think that's me out of a Vu+ Duo purchase as well!

yes the receiver has Jtag points, but the only time ive ever needed to jtag a receiver, was when gemini attacked the clone hardware as it used a non open source boot loader

the openPLi project it what it says on the tin, an OPEN PLi project

anyone here can go and download the source, and do what they want with it, if i wanted to create an image for my toaster, sure PLi would know nothing about it, and they would openly tell you 'we know nothing about a toaster image' but that doesnt mean its not being created

i havent yet written a full review, as its not available to the public yet, it would be no good me highlighting bugs that within an hours time, could be non existant

new images are being released nearly daily, at one point i had 3 in a day

hopefully from tomorrow, others will also be able to play with them

Ok, ive closed this thread, and can see others following

threads are going round in circles, bobi and few others dont yet have TM800 receivers, and are just talking in theories about 'what if' and about the chipsets

some people are actually looking forward to owning an enigma2 machine from a company where support has always been available for a number of years, and scaremongering and slating, of something thats not even out yet, is now getting datf.

if you are so sure that box A is so inferior compared to box B, wait untill both are available, buy both, and compare them side my side, write an honest and impartial review, and post it up, THEN answer questions that members may have about differences between the 2

i own a DM800 and a TM800, so can compare, i also own a lot of other HD non open source receivers (that could just as easile be timebombed) that i can also compare to

so please people, STOP the petty back and fore posts that has been happening latley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back