New T-shirt...What's your limit?

ukbob

VIP Old Codger
VIP Member
Reaction score
How much would you generally pay for a slumming around the house t-shirt,the kind that usually ends up with paint/car grease etc on?
I had four bought me at £18 each and she can't understand why i exchanged them for the 'three for a pound' type...(slight exageration on my part there)..
I think that a fiver is sufficient for a t-shirt, that i'll end up cleaning the windows with six months down the line...

RAB - P

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Go once a year to the cash and carry and buy mine £2.95 each last for ages also get my socks and boxers, Joggies and Shirts if I need any.

apart from gifts and christmas gifts they do me. and it saves all the hassle of searching through shopping centre's.

might pay a bit more if I see something I like.

White_Shirt1.jpg

delboy13

Inactive User
Reaction score
for around the house t-shirt i always buy from primark £2.50 or £3 no point buy expensive ones for sitting at home

ukbob

VIP Old Codger
VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to know i'm not alone ...hehe..
£2.95 and £2.50 hey, i'm still paying over the odds at a fiver then...
It's getting harder to find one with no logos or advertising on it too...

Highlander

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
'sports and soccer' or whatever they are called, they have diadora t-shirts for under £3

i know cos i have some lol.

janobi

Janet to us
VIP Member
Reaction score
About £20 a time. lol. I like surf and skate wear, so clothes are a bit pricey. But the odd trip to thailand makes us for it, as there like £1 each over there. lol.

Manse

Inactive User
Reaction score
i find the more expensive the t-shirt the quicker my wife shrinks them in the washer the cheaper ones stay ok for a long time :Ha:

mozr

Banned
Reaction score
Can anybody still shop at Primark without seeing those sad Indian eyes looking at you?

Or are you another decadent westerner who ignores the suffering which affords you to live a lifestyle barely deserved?

£3 for a cheap t-shirt and a sleepless night, or £10 to sleep the sleep of angels?

(Oooh, i'm in a nowty mood.)

MFCGMFC

Inactive User
Reaction score
sports soccer a great shop for cheap brand name t-shirts i buy from them quite a lot cause their football tops are generally £10 cheaper than anywhere else

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

ronster

Inactive User
Reaction score
I buy alot of my every day stuff from m&m direct:banana:

£10 max for a t-shirt £15-£20 for a sweater and then get the piss taken by the mrs and son:wtf:

fizsparky

Inactive User
Reaction score
You just buy cheap ones then replace them as you see fit.

I buy ones from Primark, costs a couple of quid and after a couple of months they shrink too much to be worn again. But I mean £3 for 3 months usage isn't as bad lol

If it's a special occasion or something, then I usually go for something around a tenner mark..or maybe above, but that's like at the most 2-3 times a year hehe.

DOOBIE

Inactive User
Reaction score
i like the lonsdale stuff from sports direct £3 a go for t shirts hoodies for £8 to 10 alright for knocking about home doing tescos etc :)

gooner71

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
'sports and soccer' or whatever they are called, they have diadora t-shirts for under £3

i know cos i have some lol.

...and just think of all the cash Mike Ashley (owner of s&s) can give "King Kev" to waste on useless players for the toon if we all buy from there!!! Im just praying for a repeat of the "I would love it...." outburst!! lol

Dazza

Inactive User
Reaction score
Primark for me, I tend not to think of the indians...! That said, I'm sure they are happy with their £1.50, or whatever it is... ;)

/takes tongue firmly out of cheek... ;)

Seedy_r0m

Elite Member
Reaction score
Let's move before they raise the parking rate.
I went into a shop at my local centre yesterday lunchtime with a couple of m8's.

In one shop they were selling T-Shirts for £65 a pop.
Ties were £60, & belts were up to £100.

I warned them that they would get a boot in the rocks if they bought one of them.

Feckin rediculous...people who pay that much for t-shirt's are pretentious [email protected]

countryboy

Elite Member
Reaction score
The king is dead long live the village idiot
I went into a shop at my local centre yesterday lunchtime with a couple of m8's.

In one shop they were selling T-Shirts for £65 a pop.
Ties were £60, & belts were up to £100.

I warned them that they would get a boot in the rocks if they bought one of them.

Feckin rediculous...people who pay that much for t-shirt's are pretentious [email protected]

too expensive is what others can afford .

liambalfour

Inactive User
Reaction score
i dont wear t-shirts only polo shirts, get ysl ones for work from sports soccer, for going out or about the house I wear lacoste polo shirts, ysl £15 lacoste £55, dont mind paying extra as they last for years and are a good fit,

TEST