New T-shirt...What's your limit?

ukbob

VIP Old Codger
VIP Member
Reaction score
How much would you generally pay for a slumming around the house t-shirt,the kind that usually ends up with paint/car grease etc on?
I had four bought me at £18 each and she can't understand why i exchanged them for the 'three for a pound' type...(slight exageration on my part there)..
I think that a fiver is sufficient for a t-shirt, that i'll end up cleaning the windows with six months down the line...

Go once a year to the cash and carry and buy mine £2.95 each last for ages also get my socks and boxers, Joggies and Shirts if I need any.

apart from gifts and christmas gifts they do me. and it saves all the hassle of searching through shopping centre's.

might pay a bit more if I see something I like.

White_Shirt1.jpg

for around the house t-shirt i always buy from primark £2.50 or £3 no point buy expensive ones for sitting at home

Nice to know i'm not alone ...hehe..
£2.95 and £2.50 hey, i'm still paying over the odds at a fiver then...
It's getting harder to find one with no logos or advertising on it too...

'sports and soccer' or whatever they are called, they have diadora t-shirts for under £3

i know cos i have some lol.

About £20 a time. lol. I like surf and skate wear, so clothes are a bit pricey. But the odd trip to thailand makes us for it, as there like £1 each over there. lol.

i find the more expensive the t-shirt the quicker my wife shrinks them in the washer the cheaper ones stay ok for a long time :Ha:

Can anybody still shop at Primark without seeing those sad Indian eyes looking at you?

Or are you another decadent westerner who ignores the suffering which affords you to live a lifestyle barely deserved?

£3 for a cheap t-shirt and a sleepless night, or £10 to sleep the sleep of angels?

(Oooh, i'm in a nowty mood.)

sports soccer a great shop for cheap brand name t-shirts i buy from them quite a lot cause their football tops are generally £10 cheaper than anywhere else

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I buy alot of my every day stuff from m&m direct:banana:

£10 max for a t-shirt £15-£20 for a sweater and then get the piss taken by the mrs and son:wtf:

You just buy cheap ones then replace them as you see fit.

I buy ones from Primark, costs a couple of quid and after a couple of months they shrink too much to be worn again. But I mean £3 for 3 months usage isn't as bad lol

If it's a special occasion or something, then I usually go for something around a tenner mark..or maybe above, but that's like at the most 2-3 times a year hehe.

i like the lonsdale stuff from sports direct £3 a go for t shirts hoodies for £8 to 10 alright for knocking about home doing tescos etc :)

'sports and soccer' or whatever they are called, they have diadora t-shirts for under £3

i know cos i have some lol.

...and just think of all the cash Mike Ashley (owner of s&s) can give "King Kev" to waste on useless players for the toon if we all buy from there!!! Im just praying for a repeat of the "I would love it...." outburst!! lol

Primark for me, I tend not to think of the indians...! That said, I'm sure they are happy with their £1.50, or whatever it is... ;)

/takes tongue firmly out of cheek... ;)

I went into a shop at my local centre yesterday lunchtime with a couple of m8's.

In one shop they were selling T-Shirts for £65 a pop.
Ties were £60, & belts were up to £100.

I warned them that they would get a boot in the rocks if they bought one of them.

Feckin rediculous...people who pay that much for t-shirt's are pretentious tw@ts.

I went into a shop at my local centre yesterday lunchtime with a couple of m8's.

In one shop they were selling T-Shirts for £65 a pop.
Ties were £60, & belts were up to £100.

I warned them that they would get a boot in the rocks if they bought one of them.

Feckin rediculous...people who pay that much for t-shirt's are pretentious tw@ts.

too expensive is what others can afford .

i dont wear t-shirts only polo shirts, get ysl ones for work from sports soccer, for going out or about the house I wear lacoste polo shirts, ysl £15 lacoste £55, dont mind paying extra as they last for years and are a good fit,

Back