New spiderbox 9900

To be fair as well mate, you are a TM authorised seller lol so always going to be a popular install for you lol.
On the other hand, the TM's menu are always easy to use and from that point cannot be faulted.

To be fair as well mate, you are a TM authorised seller lol so always going to be a popular install for you lol.
On the other hand, the TM's menu are always easy to use and from that point cannot be faulted.

as well as sky, one of only 2 official freesat installers in south, east, mid and west wales, triax registered, etc etc

i was also carefull NOT to mention the brand in this thread, as i KNOW how volatile things can become

you also know that sales numbers dont really affect me personally

but, i can see this room blowing up again lol, ill just be around to clean up the mess :)

I Mean:

1.Share 2 CARDS do not matter which one ...
No, but most people want to be clients these days, commercial card servers have killed off the hobby of card sharing
2.Cccam and NewcamD untill 10 Lines works same time together with No conflicts..
10 lines? no 24 lines at the same time, yes and will also run smoothly on ANY version of cccam server
3.Home net
yes, as well as from usb and full 3D mkv streaming
4.Ethernet
yes
All those Options Working in Same time I need to know one really !?

because some people tend to get very touchy if the word 'technomate' is used in the spiderbox room for some reason, but the most popular receiver i install at the moment is the TM5402
Digi ! That's true, that Receiver is Most Popular for YOU, but that do not mean is for every one ...

im not posting to start any flaming (again) i was simply asking, when compared to other available cheaper receivers, is the service+ feature really worth the extra

Digi. So in all your Answers by Red colour a part of last one .. Do This Box Called TM 5402 "Super FUTURE DREAM" !?lol

Digi ! That's true, that Receiver is Most Popular for YOU, but that do not mean is for every one ...

Not entirely true, its not the most popular receiver for ME, a lot of the time its asked for from recommendation from others. but the main thing that sells TM receivers, is the companies aftersales care, which if you ask ANYONE who has dealt with technomates aftersales, will all say is excellent.

i would confidently recommend ANY TM product, if asked, over ANY other product for this reason alone. There are companies out there, that when a new model comes out, not only do they drop support for the older ones, but they also drop the support for the existing customers who have bought that product from them, a lot of the time, leaving them 'up the creek'

while it doesnt affect me at all how other companies treat their (sometimes) loyal customers, as well as their new customers, i wouldnt highly recommend a product that i felt would only have a short span of support. yes, features of a product may change, but this would be down to 3rd party firmware, but for me, its 'official' support that makes a product worth buying

all of the above EXCLUDES any form of linux based receiver

Has youtube as well.
Will upload more pics later.
Pics thanks to Kempa

2zrjq6g.jpg

Last edited:
Back