new setup

looking at the pics m8, youd have gotten away with it where the sky dish is, you just wouldnt have gotten turksat by the looks of it from where the picture is being taken from, but youd be fine right round to 45W ;)

would have been a hell of a lot easier to install as well

i might try sme more cable hmmm
just done a scan on 13e picked it allup got 90% signal locks onto thor but only pick up 5 channels .
i will revert back 2 my 2 little dishes for 28.2 and 19.2 for tonight had enough for one day :(

all that f**king about i think it was just an image problem on my dm7025

let you know the final out come :)

any chance of showing some pics of the wiring into the house ?

dont laugh at the wires :proud: i havent finished as i have 3 dishes up at the moment till i get sorted , but i drilled through the window frame just enough to put the cable through lol
it wont be like that for ever i hope :)

wow m8, theres that muvh wire tangled up next to your dish, it almost looks like an ornamental gate lol

id show you the wiring that runs my system(s) but after the last time i tried the camera sued me for therapy costs after seeing something so terrible lmao

oh dear thats some serious wires!
you need to get your setup pictures into that thread where everyones put theres but have like a before and after with the wiring....unless thats how its staying hahaha

i changed my image and it sorted my problems out! just wish i could get 16e with my 80cm!!!

all that f**king about i think it was just an image problem on my dm7025
update:
let you know the final out come :)

using gemini 3.50 this ive scaned about five satellites seems to pick up alot better :)

dont now why iv left longtitude and latertude as default on this image seems alot better :)

bit of help please

on the default longtitude and latitude on the image

long
005.100east

lat
050.767north

i pick up

thor 0.8e
sirus4.0e
eurobird9.e
eutel 10.0e
hotbird 13.0e
19.2e
28.2 e

but if i use my own

long
1.013west

lat

icant pick up any of the above :(
but with myown it only locks onto

7.0e
3.0e

a bit strange

thanks
westkill :)

what size dish you got?

My 80cm might be a bit off cos i can get 1w 13e 19.2e 23.5e 28.2e 42e fine but any in between those isnt watchable

think it might be due to my cable being joined about 25m coupler 10m more meters then motor / LNB

ive peaked the signal at 1w but when it goes to 9e 10e it wont lock but my 80cm should be able to get those shouldnt it?

should i try to get the system to move to say 9e and then maunally align it outside with my hands?

what size dish you got?

My 80cm might be a bit off cos i can get 1w 13e 19.2e 23.5e 28.2e 42e fine but any in between those isnt watchable

think it might be due to my cable being joined about 25m coupler 10m more meters then motor / LNB

ive peaked the signal at 1w but when it goes to 9e 10e it wont lock but my 80cm should be able to get those shouldnt it?

should i try to get the system to move to say 9e and then maunally align it outside with my hands?

the dish ive gotis 1.1 metre 10 to 12 metres of cable

you could move it i guess but you dont want to fookup your other satellite/settings :)
im prety new to this myself

i think it depends as well what part of the country your in i live in reading about 40 miles west of london dont know if this makes a difference lol :proud:

bit of help please

on the default longtitude and latitude on the image

long
005.100east

lat
050.767north

i pick up

thor 0.8e
sirus4.0e
eurobird9.e
eutel 10.0e
hotbird 13.0e