**new Scotland Manager**

brickie

Inactive User
Reaction score
Now ive got your attention.

England have their new man, what about sir Alex Ferguson as Scotland manager.

a couple of posts this evening suggest m.u. supporters maybe tired of him.

would u like to see sir as next Scotland manager??????????

i mean, at least he speaks the lingo
"flag15"

would he refuse to do interviews if they lose like he does at man u? might not hear anything from him in a while then lol j/k.....:silly:

Im not baiting m.u. fans, BUT!............He would be a good man for Scotland.I think the S.F.A are waitin to land the man;)

Cant see it myself as hes achieved so much in the game his legacy is secured but tbh i cant think of anyone atm who can come in as the names being mentioned are just a little bit inexperienced just now.

RIP PHILL

For a start, he will be on about 20x more wages at Man Utd than the SFA could even dream of offering.

Secondly, he's hardly going to get the sack for loosing 1 game, there 2 points behind the league leaders!

Thirdly, would he even want it? He could manage any side in the world if he was ever sacked and could even retire.

Fourthly, we can always dream!

I think that one day he might take up the post as he's not getting any younger and International management is alot less stress, but he wont be the Scotland manager in the next 5 years, thats for sure.

Cant see it myself as hes achieved so much in the game his legacy is secured but tbh i cant think of anyone atm who can come in as the names being mentioned are just a little bit inexperienced just now.

RIP PHILL

thats exactly what i mean m8,the other ones in the hat havnt got the experience.
sir alex has mostly done it all at club level.........and i think he would consider the scotland job.

ha he not done the job be 4...
cant see why hed wont to leve utd.....
and cant see any man utd fan wonten him to go
think if he was going to take the job at any time hed have taken it bye now......
but you never know..... in football

Back