New s/w update 24/4/2011

is the new software in the download section ,if it is i,ll save it until this one stops working ........... thanx

The software will still be available for them to upload to the box, direct from there remote, its just they will not be able to view the channels that is all, until they update it

do you guys have full channels back now since this update etc ?
as im FTA & SS123, as before the update.

not moaning just asking thanks.

Get your boxes UPDATED both 750 / 780

Menu .... Installation ........ S/W UPDATE and leave the box alone till it is finished and the box reboots by ITSELF be patient as it will take a bit of time

How much is "a bit of time"? 3 hours a tad too much? :Fish:

yep thats 2 long,20 mins max but usually does it it in minutes:proud:

How much is "a bit of time"? 3 hours a tad too much? :Fish:

I have tested 1 of these boxes myself and in effect i have no channels at present but its something you will/may have to put up with in the future as you cant expect this to run smoothly at all times with a cable cs box.

If you are in such a rush you might want to look into cs via sky as its relatively easy to configure to be ohnest but you just need some clients maybe family members to split the costs.

you may have tested when the server was off ie yesterday before 6pm as the boxes are working not all channels see joes channel list but boxes are working

How much is "a bit of time"? 3 hours a tad too much? :Fish:[/
couple of my M8s had this problem could not work out why thought perhaps update server was overloaded but that did not much sense as they also tried a few times anyway they did a factory reset tried again and update downloaded no problem

Switched on this morning and it is downloading immediately. :banana:
Thanks for all replies.
:Clap:

PS: I do not want to move to CS at moment as i very rarely use this.

If you are in such a rush you might want to look into cs via sky as its relatively easy to configure to be ohnest but you just need some clients maybe family members to split the costs.

if anyone can sort this out and spilt costs with a small team, id be happy to be involoved if it means less glitching etc.

not sure if its possible with a kryptview though.

Last edited:
Only if they enabled it to connect with ip,ccam etc. like the staview combo, Dreambox etc.
cheers..

if anyone can sort this out and spilt costs with a small team, id be happy to be involoved if it means less glitching etc.

not sure if its possible with a kryptview though.

Nahh..no chance...Kryptview is a cable box, with a fixed DVB-C tuner for starters..so no chance of recieving satellite without a DVB-S tuner.

SV combo has both DVB-C and DVB-S tuners which is why that can be used with sat also.

Get your boxes UPDATED both 750 / 780

Menu .... Installation ........ S/W UPDATE and leave the box alone till it is finished and the box reboots by ITSELF be patient as it will take a bit of time

when i click on installation it is asking me for a password.
Any idea where i can find it?

Got it thanks

Last edited:
hi mate i am in manchester. kv is not working before but i
just update sw just now and back again .
it only take 2 minute to do it
fkeobad

i hope you factory reset and rescan and rebooted all units.

Back