New s/w update 24/4/2011

Get your boxes UPDATED both 750 / 780

Menu .... Installation ........ S/W UPDATE and leave the box alone till it is finished and the box reboots by ITSELF be patient as it will take a bit of time

whats in the new update

Menu .... Installation ........ S/W UPDATE and leave the box alone till it is finished and the box reboots by ITSELF be patient as it will take a bit of time

Menu .... Installation ........ S/W UPDATE and leave the box alone till it is finished and the box reboots by ITSELF be patient as it will take a bit of time[/QUO what is new in this firmware ........thanx

Last edited:
new S/W appears to have removed the glitching from channels but no extra channels yet

mine still glitching on usual channals after update ,just trying factory reset......

anytime you do a firmware update you have to do a factory reset and autoscan
if you dont you may still have problems.scan from direct feed and with lan removed,when finished insert lan and reboot all units.
kv750 iconn might need a few powerings on and off to connect.:Clap::Clap:

still glitching on the same channels it has been for the last week or so, also +1,s have gone off, gonna try a different mcr area i have 3 to choose from, just tried mcr 2 still glitching and no +1,s so now will try mcr 1 ..........

Last edited:
there may be changes ahead and are getting people moved to new home in readyness ,meddling not fixed yet:banana:

gone back to 01032011, new software was glitching on gold as well as other channels,this one glitches on disc and nat geo but not gold......

i had a lot of glitching on sky sports 1 ,i tried my main signal booster in it and its fine today

what signal and level quality are you getting too low and glitching will happen,any spliters used and faulty?

gone back to 01032011, new software was glitching on gold as well as other channels,this one glitches on disc and nat geo but not gold......

new software is going to be the only valid s/w working once server reconstruction is complete, all previous versions will not connect. Now wether it is actually offering any significant improvements at this stage is debatable.

mines still glitching after s/w update.on the disc channels and a little on sports.seem to be getting better s+q on the sports than the disc channels.

is the new software in the download section ,if it is i,ll save it until this one stops working ........... thanx

when will older software sop working ,,,,,,, any ideas,,,,,,,, thanx

Back