*NEW* REPLAY UPDATE 742 GLITCHING FIX + EPG NOW Available in Downloads Section

isnt yellow button for teletxt. which obviously only works on chans like the beeb1 itv1 etc. ??????????

7.38 7.42 info

When i first got my replay approx 3 weeks ago i uploaded 7.42 as it was the latest image i got bad glitching on ukgold +1+2 and paramount 1 & 2 channels only. Other day it got really bad on all channels i thought id try 7.38 which is a lot more stable i now get ocassional glitching no were as bad as i was getting with the 7.42 im in a pure n*l area Teeside .

been saying that for ages im in ex c&w and been on 738 ever since i got it. most stable box ive had.... epg is shit but i can time some recordings with the red button and i can look on-line for the listings so fook it take a shit in a bucket is what i say. last time i mention the 738. some people just want it all at once. however i think the epg fix maybe the problem especially if the image was flashed before hdisk installation. got a feeling the more epg you get the more your box fooks up cause of storage capacity of the data. Not tried my theory by flashing with hard-disk in, because like i said the 738 image is stable at the mo. and i aint fookin it up 4 nowt. Reason why i think my theory is a good one is this......try this as an experiment all replay owners.....when scrolling through the channel listings. press advance 2hr (yellow button) a couple of times till you get all data for at least the day or so. On a fair few channels. Then watch your channels hop skip and jump a little. then Switch of your box and restart it so it has little epg data in memory, and bobs your uncle hop skip and jump turns to picture perfect.....

can i use 7 .42 on silver box have just upgraded fron 7.40 and can not get any programs have scaned 3 times can i go back to 7.40 all was fine with this version can you please help

alanthej said:
can i use 7 .42 on silver box have just upgraded fron 7.40 and can not get any programs have scaned 3 times can i go back to 7.40 all was fine with this version can you please help

Which box do you have a silver bor or a replay?

alanthej said:
silver box

This thread is about the Replay Box and the 739, 740, 742 and 742A software is for the replay so you may have used the wrong software, but in any case I would repost with a heading of "silver box problem" or something like it where someone who has a silver box might read it

got 738 running on boxes upstairs. got my new box with 742 already on downstairs and i cant seem to find any difference what so ever. So if you ask me the 738 and all others are exactly the same. However 738 upstairs no glitching etc and same for 742 downstairs. but all have shite epg. As yet i am reccomending all replayers not to even consider fookin around with the new images as they are all the same horse with a different jockey if you catch my meaning. and heres an update for you ive noticed that the two of the boxes i have differ slightly. one says replay on front the others dont. one says exit on button at front the other says escape??????? wonder whats going on theyre

Looks like the longer you leave it on the more EPG it finds.
Still need the old TV Times to find out what's on though.......Nottm Area

key manager does "do one" accasionaly go into parental lock do the old 7777 trick and it should come back

replay box pvr update due any time this year..?

replay box pvr update due any time this year seem to have been waiting forever i have had my box to pieces had my h/d in out both ways glitch tried watching my box on time shift gliches taped up my connections gliches and still now and next egp sometimes if some one knows who provides the images i would like to contact them my self to ask for help on the image front its about time the guys who have struggled for over 1 year had a chance to try a updated image i my self are on the verge of taking out my h/d and wrighting of my cash and scrapping the box really driven mad looking every day for a updated image to try and help this box shpw me what it was meant to be never seen the best of my box : shocked2 :FRIGHT:

replay box pvr update due any time this year seem to have been waiting forever i have had my box to pieces had my h/d in out both ways glitch tried watching my box on time shift gliches taped up my connections gliches and still now and next egp sometimes if some one knows who provides the images i would like to contact them my self to ask for help on the image front its about time the guys who have struggled for over 1 year had a chance to try a updated image i my self are on the verge of taking out my h/d and wrighting of my cash and scrapping the box really driven mad looking every day for a updated image to try and help this box shpw me what it was meant to be never seen the best of my box : shocked2 :FRIGHT:

wanna sell it?

nothing at the moment. lets hope one comes out alongside the lite version. thats what happened last time. there not exactly the fastest out of the block.

Back