Mobile Phones New Phone Time!

Falkirk_Bairn

Inactive User
Reaction score
Any ideas what to get in my next upgrade?

Ive got the w995 the now and its decent but i want a Smartphone that i can put Spotify on!

Would like an Iphone but im not with o2.

Was thinking about the N97 mini, any other decent phones out there compatable with spotify?

If it was me I would be waiting for the Google Nexus One to be released in the UK... Looks to be a very well thought out and put together phone...Plus it's android

Ive got the w995 the now and its decent but i want a Smartphone that i can put Spotify on!

Was thinking about the N97 mini, any other decent phones out there compatable with spotify?

Any HTC running Win 6.5

If you like the iPhone but want a device you can 'play' with get a Win Mo one, and HTC make the nicest devices.

:)

a lot of people reccomend allsorts of phones, but i love the iphone, its expensive, and i have to unlock to work on tmobile, but its a fantastic phone, so much so my laptops practically redundant lol...just my 2 cents lol

Theres so many!

That google phone looks nice, does everything i want and alot more.

But the Nokia N900 looks even better, as does the nokia x6 and Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

So many to shoose from, the N900 seems the best of the lot so far, other than googles one.

aye i am getting on ethis week, hope it is good :)

You dont need to be with o2 to have the iphone these days mate there are ways round it.
For apps nothing comes close to the iphone, yes the htcs look the dogs and have win 6.5 but the apps are few and expensive so im led to believe.
The new Sony Ericksson expedia x10 also looks a great phone probably the iphones nearest rival imo. Also take a look at the Samsung H1 looks half decent.

most of the networks do the iphone now
i know o2 orange vodafone and tesco mobile do it not sure about t mobile but they probably do

most of the networks do the iphone now
i know o2 orange vodafone and tesco mobile do it not sure about t mobile but they probably do

The iPhone is available on contract with T-Mobile if you are renewing, you have to tell them you are leaving purely coz u want one.

I was offered one when I got my TP2 and my mate at work has just got one off them for the same reason.

I just got the HTC HD2 from virgin and it was free and I get more mins and txt plus unlimited internet than o2. I was with o2 for more years than I can remember and loyalty means jack to them. The wanted £100- £199 for the phone, when I told them about the virgin deal the guy just said ok good bye!
Wicked phone and I havn't even scratched the surface yet!!

I just got the HTC HD2 from virgin and it was free and I get more mins and txt plus unlimited internet than o2. I was with o2 for more years than I can remember and loyalty means jack to them. The wanted £100- £199 for the phone, when I told them about the virgin deal the guy just said ok good bye!

How much you paying VM mate, out of interest...? I'm playing with the idea of a new phone myself ATM...

Yeah lol, on a 2 year contract.. LOL..

My personal view is that the iphone is the best atm.. ive used windows mobile and personaly thought it was very basic.. but then again my iphone is hacked the feck and looks nothing like it used too.... and im sure if i reverted back it would feel shyte..

Yeah lol, on a 2 year contract.. LOL..

My personal view is that the iphone is the best atm.. ive used windows mobile and personaly thought it was very basic.. but then again my iphone is hacked the feck and looks nothing like it used too.... and im sure if i reverted back it would feel shyte..

That is why the HTC's are way in front of all WM6.5 phones as they use their own Touch Flow front end to make the usage very fluid.

Also when it comes to customisation you can't get better than a Windows device surely, the iPhone isn't capable of running multiple apps for gods sake, apart from a handful of built in ones !

What HTC do you have mate? I like the look of the Touch Hd.

The HD2 just seems too big to be a phone!

Might just wait till the nexus one is released, anyone got an actual date?

Any HTC running Win 6.5

If you like the iPhone but want a device you can 'play' with get a Win Mo one, and HTC make the nicest devices.

I would recommend HTC HD2.. its amazing.. far better than the iphones and nae messing about wae Itunes..

I would recommend HTC HD2.. its amazing.. far better than the iphones and nae messing about wae Itunes..

i have 'htc hd2' from virmin (18 month contract for £15 month), i have a 16gb mem card and a removable battery:) i can put any mp3 i on it without much fuss and i have a 'free' version of coreplayer which plays divx i have also downloaded a few games/app's but there currently is no 'pint of carlsberg' app i regret to add :grayyawn:. i rate this phone as the best i have owned and now i have owned it for a couple of weeks i have got used to the size . i reckon i have only scratched the surface on what it can do but all this is only my lowly opinion because there are some people who will just not have a bad word said about thier apple devices :FRIGHT:

What HTC do you have mate? I like the look of the Touch Hd.

The HD2 just seems too big to be a phone!

Might just wait till the nexus one is released, anyone got an actual date?

I have got a Touch pro 2 and yes its big, but you just gotta try the keyboard its superb.

Browsing is a breeze as you are not using any of your screen up with a keyboard (although you can use the one screen one if you dont want to slide the keyboard out !).

I have had many phones in the past but this is going to be hard to beat.

Just go to XDA Dev to see what these HTC's are capable of.

xda-developers

i love me htc hd2..its got everything i want and more.

got loads of apps on it too and there is plenty out there ..you just need to look.

not as many as the iphone they got loads..but mines got loads of silly ones on and i love it ...the menus and such are great.

it is bigger than most phones..but i use mine for everything now...and the sat nav on tom tom and igo is great..much better than me garmin xt on me n95 8gb..

i would recommend this phone to anyone ...but saying that i have never owned a iphone so dont know..

Back