new phantom patches availble

It's a fix for youtube i did not see any other changes yet.only for the 02series

Hi mate, have you tried installing new patch and if so does Utube work ok?

i tested & utube working now.

(by the way the greek translation of the word entertainment is 'Ψυχαγωγία'.)

You tube is sort of working, takes long time to download videos and lots of glitching and freezing. Still early days, I am sure things will improve.
Thanks Phantom:Clap:

the youtube feature works by downloading the video onto a memory stick / hdd plugged into the receiver, and then starts buffering before playing, and then continues to download and play at the same time

i use a high speed 16Gb microSD card in a minireader plugged in to my receivers, and have no problems with youtube on a 5402. one feature of these latest patches i use loads, is the net radio streaming , ive never managed to get netstreamer running on any of my linux receivers, so my 5402 now lives in the kitchen

Hmmm think im gonna get me 1 of these 5402HD's they seem very capable. 1 question is though, if things go the way many of us seem to think re new encryption and oscam, will we ba able to load oscam on them? might be no harm for someone to try working on this so as to be ready if/when its needed.
Thoughts?

Hmmm think im gonna get me 1 of these 5402HD's they seem very capable. 1 question is though, if things go the way many of us seem to think re new encryption and oscam, will we ba able to load oscam on them? might be no harm for someone to try working on this so as to be ready if/when its needed.
Thoughts?

whatever server you connect to should have oscam there will be no problems then.Without any changes to tm's

Offtopic but , Hi Digi, netstreamer works great on Latest version Newnigma2 .
Tested only on Dreambox ....
Also beware not all functions work. (like the search function)
I go first into the global listing menu and then the lookup/Search function seems to work...

Does this mean that only the 02 series stb's are only going to get support from phantom from now on? Are there plans for new patches for the likes of the other 6000 super+'s, or is it time to offload the old stb's and get 02 stb's?

Cheers

There is lots of old tm's still getting a regular update if there is any thing new
for them ,so i'm sure they will still support the 6000super's for a good while.
Of course the newer tm's will have more features bigger memory and more firmware for a while ,untill the next upgrades.:Clap:

for the blue movies lovers when in the entertainment option in the main menu
press "1149" this will open two "harddrive options" when going into them it will look for your pin,if you did not change this it will be "0000" and it will have some streaming clips:proud:

Back