New patches TM68/6900Super+TM5402HD

Tested this earlier, hardstation 1 and 2 working again but S-y Italia not clearing on N line, gone back to 117P.

will clear eventually. Takes a few mins though.

PLTV HD on 10E using patch 748P:-

This channel PLTV HD on 10E is STILL jerking really badly after approx 45 secs - so this still needs sorting please Phantom!
The sound (audio) sync also still gradually goes out more & more the longer you leave it!

NB: PLTV is still totally fine with patch 726P!:Biggrin2:

Forgot to say that I DID reload firmware 748P first alongside 'original' firmware 748 instead of 745 used first time - just in case it made any difference!
PLTV HD 10E was however STILL jerky etc despite this!:Biggrin2:

PLTV HD jerky with the new patch? ill leave it alone then as thats the best channel on any satellite lol - but in all seriousness can't wait to test the new patch especially with the motor fix - thanks once again to those involved

technomate 6900hd no canal + french or waiting to long for it open
no jsc sport with 748p revert back 742P

technomate 6900hd no canal + french or waiting to long for it open
no jsc sport with 748p revert back 742P

You dont GET JSC Sport 1-10 with tm6900HD patch + softcam mate - certainly not with the patch on its own!
Same applies for C+ French, so you might therefore stay on 748P?:Biggrin2:

(Or are you saying that you DO get JSC Sport 1-10 with 742P mate? confused!)

Patch no. 7.48P: TM6900HD
When using the blind scan with this version of software the receivers now hunts for a signal for about 50 sec before starting a blind scan :FRIGHT: also back to duplicate transponders when blind searching so back to 7.36p for me,

The motor also stops with 7.48p if you change channels when the motor is moving not a problem for patch 7.36p.

Last edited:
Patch no. 7.48P: TM6900HD
When using the blind scan with this version of software the receivers now hunts for a signal for about 50 sec before starting a blind scan :FRIGHT: also back to duplicate transponders when blind searching so back to 7.36p for me,

The motor also stops with 7.48p if you change channels when the motor is moving not a problem for patch 7.36p.

Interesting about blind scan mate - which I havent yet tried - but I've found that every time I've changed channels when changing satellites its been fine, as I said in my first report earlier!:Cheers:

Yesterday I had to re-input Biss keys for PLTV HD on 10E, also NBA, MGM EU and Chelsea FC!
However today I had to RE-input all three lines as they had disappeared into thin air!
They were ok after re-input today, so will have a look again tomorrow!
Strange eh - all on new patch 748P!
NB: The other thing I found both today AND yesterday the Chelsea TV keys I entered as per previous patches, failed to open it at all!
Odd?:Doc:

Back