New patch TM6902 126P 27 dec 2012

Hello All,

Having problem downloading from the above attached file in the post.. Any reason why?

Thank you

Fixed Youtube and 23.5e

Hi, just got a TM6902 combo and have been researching until late last night.

I have a basic computing background but I have been able to load the patch for 126p and also a recent keyfile from 7.2.13.

I plugged my box into the old miniskydish which is getting good quality reception from 5 satellites, over 60% quality:

30.0w hispasat
19.2e astra 1
23.5e astra 1d3a
28.2e astra2/eurobird
70.5e eutelsat w5

However when I go to fastscan however Canal Digitaal is showing 7% quality, which I thought was on 19.2e.

I have scanned for channels and many have appeared. I would be very grateful if someone could provide the answer:

All scrambled channels remain scrambled, should the patch not have cleared 23.5e and the key file cleared 19.2e?

Is the problem that the patch was on 27.12.12 and the keys have changed since then for 23.5e?

I have been piecing together little pieces of information however would be really grateful if someone could provide the answer.

Also can you please explain how to get the youtube option to work on the box, is there a built in wifi or do I need to connect ethernet?

Thank you very very much.

for youtube - you need to plug your box into an ethernet connection

You will only receive free channels on a fixed dish facing 28east with single/quad lnb.
The patches and softcams wont clear anything on that satellite.

Hi thanks for the reply, yes i have a fixed dish however none of the scrambled channels on any of the 5 satellites i mentioned have cleared. I was going to move the dish manually to try and check other satellites, which would be best?

Today I ordered 1 month access through a cs site and got 2 clines, I have put them into the server list and activated them but they still show disconnected? My IP is working fine with internet radio when I plug in the ethernet cable. I assigned ports 8000-15000 to my box on my router. Can anyone help as to why still showing disconnected? The cs site seems established and popular so I dont think its the server?

Again thanks for help

You are picking up what you think is other satellites though you are really only picking up 28e as you have fixed dish single lnb.
Thr eason you think you are picking them up is because they are using similiar transponder numbers.

You have installed the addon file to the box?if you have, you dont put the c into the line and rember to split the line up and put in relevent boxs

Last edited:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

follow this guide
example c-line C: www.c-line.no-ip 22000 FOX1234 test2 no

break the c-line up in 4 pieces at the spaces between the words and numbers
do not put this in the tm because it will not get connected
allways miss this > C: > no
example, they like(goto your server menu press 8281 while watching a channel and enter your pin default"0000")

Protocol CCCAM

Timeout: 3Sec

3) ID: FOX1234

4) Password: test2

1) Address: www.c-line.no-ip

2) PORT: 22000
port will never have letters in it

many thanks to thijs for this information

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the replies. I got the cs lines I had to work, happy days. Don't know what it was in the end maybe just had to wait. The channels scramble sometimes and I have to wait for them to clear again, but still its pretty great. Think I'm going to get a motor and a larger dish, so I can see what the fuss is about with the other satellites. The channels do duplicate a lot when I switch between the satellites which I had thought I was picking up, maybe its all coming from just one satellite but I think there are some extra channels when I select eg Hispasat. Will investigate more. Cheers

Back