New Image?

coley65

Inactive User
Reaction score

DS v4.0 rev2 TM500

+ CVS 27.09.2009
+ kernel v. 2.6.9 (1.10)
+ enigma v. 1.10 Mod (27.07.2009 mod DS Team)
+ BusyBox v1.01
+ Web Interface: 6.04-Expert mod DS
+ Gcc 3.4.4
+ FP Firmware 1.06
+ LZMA Patch

+ ScriptService 2.05 mod DS

New mapping of Buttons:
+ BLUE Button - EmuManager
+ YELLOW Button - DS Extras
+ HELP Button - QuickButton
+ GREEN Button - Subservices (NVOD)
+ AUDIO Button - Audio Selection
+ TEXT Button - Videotext
+ RED Button - EPG List for the current channel
+ 2x RED Button - Double Click for EPG Style Menu
+ AUDIO -> Timeshift ( DREAMBOX )
=======================================

NEWS & FIXES in DS 4.0

- Added new type of addons type="sat" - enigma will reaload sat settings which user download from our server ( look it install.xml )
- Added MultiLine 9 Blue as a Default skin
- Added DVR Mode to QuickButton
- Added Use Remote Control DM7000 on DM500s
- Added MVI Backgroundpicture Setup
- Added MMC Manager
- Added DS NEWS Informations

- Changed i:/ezap/osd/alpha=00000099
- Changed "Used Var space" to Free space in /var %% ( xxx Kb ) Progress
- Updated CVS

- Fixed Factory Reset
- Fixed SNR,AGC,BER on DM Images
- Fixed Color Format Options
- Fixed TV System problem
- Fixed Standby problem
- Fixed Clock update problem
- Fixed language corrections by fdlsys
- Fixed Image Manager Menu on DM
- Fixed Swap status on DM
- Fixed Busybox , Dropbear, Sys & Klogd daemons manager
- Fixed Inadyn restart option

- Removed DetectMMC -> we use our mount command ( ITGATE & TECHNOMATE )
- Removed Addons Manager from DS Extras ( It is present on Yellow now )
- Removed DreamNET Cast from DS Extras ( It is present on Yellow now )

- Rebuilded DS EXTRAS MENU -> now it is Graphical MENU !!! only in DS !!!
- Rebuilded Emu Manager buttons - we want to make similar image as enigma2 image

Your DS Team

Many thanks go to: Dingo, Sateo, Greg, fdlsys, Nixus, Guardian, AllSats beta testers, bytes and our Best Skin Makers ever: Matrix10 and mimi74!!

It is up to the enduser to add them should he wish to use this image other than with a legal subscription card.
The DS TEAM is NOT responsible for any unauthorised use of this firmware.

!!! THIS FIRMWARE DOES NOT INCLUDE ****, NO EMULATORS, NO URLS FOR DOWNLOADING ILLEGAL STUFFS OF ANY TYPE. ONLY WITH ORGINAL DREAMCRYPT SUPPORT!!
!!! DS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR WHAT THE USERS WILL DO WITH THIS FIRMWARE.

Very possible,,, CVS was updated yesterday! :)

UR image will probably follow soon.. tho i dont take nowt to do with TM releases...
DS images usually nice too, but a bit bloated and memory hoggin with adding a bit much extras IMHO

its on another forum but I can not download it cos I am on me limit.

Coley

Yes,, very likely be a TM image,, they release itgate and TM9100 images.. and they can easily buid 500/600 image from there CVS,

For the TM500 if you fook it dont blame me. Not even sure if I should be upping this.

I have not tried it cos I have not got a 500 till the morning. So please take care

Although it was from a reliable place

Coley

PS just seen some pics of it and it looks nice

Last edited:

DS v4.0 rev2 TM500

+ CVS 27.09.2009 <<<<<<<< very new is this from the future???
+ kernel v. 2.6.9 (1.10)
+ enigma v. 1.10 Mod (27.07.2009 mod DS Team)
+ BusyBox v1.01
+ Web Interface: 6.04-Expert mod DS
+ Gcc 3.4.4
+ FP Firmware 1.06
+ LZMA Patch

+ ScriptService 2.05 mod DS

New mapping of Buttons:
+ BLUE Button - EmuManager
+ YELLOW Button - DS Extras
+ HELP Button - QuickButton
+ GREEN Button - Subservices (NVOD)
+ AUDIO Button - Audio Selection
+ TEXT Button - Videotext
+ RED Button - EPG List for the current channel
+ 2x RED Button - Double Click for EPG Style Menu
+ AUDIO -> Timeshift ( DREAMBOX )

NEWS & FIXES in DS 4.0

- Added new type of addons type="sat" - enigma will reaload sat settings which user download from our server ( look it install.xml )
- Added MultiLine 9 Blue as a Default skin
- Added DVR Mode to QuickButton
- Added Use Remote Control DM7000 on DM500s
- Added MVI Backgroundpicture Setup
- Added MMC Manager
- Added DS NEWS Informations

- Changed i:/ezap/osd/alpha=00000099
- Changed "Used Var space" to Free space in /var %% ( xxx Kb ) Progress
- Updated CVS

- Fixed Factory Reset
- Fixed SNR,AGC,BER on DM Images
- Fixed Color Format Options
- Fixed TV System problem
- Fixed Standby problem
- Fixed Clock update problem
- Fixed language corrections by fdlsys
- Fixed Image Manager Menu on DM
- Fixed Swap status on DM
- Fixed Busybox , Dropbear, Sys & Klogd daemons manager
- Fixed Inadyn restart option

- Removed DetectMMC -> we use our mount command ( ITGATE & TECHNOMATE )
- Removed Addons Manager from DS Extras ( It is present on Yellow now )
- Removed DreamNET Cast from DS Extras ( It is present on Yellow now )

- Rebuilded DS EXTRAS MENU -> now it is Graphical MENU !!! only in DS !!!
- Rebuilded Emu Manager buttons - we want to make similar image as enigma2 image

Your DS Team

Many thanks go to: Dingo, Sateo, Greg, fdlsys, Nixus, Guardian, AllSats beta testers, bytes and our Best Skin Makers ever: Matrix10 and mimi74!!

It is up to the enduser to add them should he wish to use this image other than with a legal subscription card.
The DS TEAM is NOT responsible for any unauthorised use of this firmware.

!!! THIS FIRMWARE DOES NOT INCLUDE ****, NO EMULATORS, NO URLS FOR DOWNLOADING ILLEGAL STUFFS OF ANY TYPE. ONLY WITH ORGINAL DREAMCRYPT SUPPORT!!
!!! DS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR WHAT THE USERS WILL DO WITH THIS FIRMWARE.
as above in red??????????????????????

So has any one had a bash with this today I was going to try it today but never had chance. What are your thoughts on it. I think its great that another team has made an image for the tms

Coley

yeh ive tried it, the download menus are really good, a nice looking image thats more responsive to the remote than the UR images

just await the 600 release now :)

itd be nice if EDG and others who have made images for the 9100 would regain an interest, as these are a very stable box, they put my DM7020 that i use as my server to shame

with the public release of the PLi source as well, this could be another avenue for TM images, and maybe even neutrino images too

but ive tried it and am impressed :)

yeh ive tried it, the download menus are really good, a nice looking image thats more responsive to the remote than the UR images

just await the 600 release now :)

itd be nice if EDG and others who have made images for the 9100 would regain an interest, as these are a very stable box, they put my DM7020 that i use as my server to shame

with the public release of the PLi source as well, this could be another avenue for TM images, and maybe even neutrino images too

but ive tried it and am impressed :)

Glad its not just me who thinks the 600's remote is slow. Its a right bloody pain in the behind

Thanks for that digidude I knew you would of tried it. Like you said these boxes in my opinion are the best sd linux on the market and they are selling like hot cakes and at a great price 2.

Coley

yeh m8

ive never been one to knock clone receivers, i had one of the first clone 7020's available, and as long as they do what theyre supposed to do, then its all good

then some places started marketing clones as 'other' boxes (im not naming them, but theyre clones)

now these clones, cost 69 quid, but you have to be VERY carefull what images you put on them, as some will kill the bootloader of the clone, certain clones are made so cheaply that they dont even have the Jtag points to recover from this if it should happen, the clones that dont try to pretend to be some other model of box have these points, so if you do happen to kill it, you can repair it, but load the wrong image onto the wrong clone, and itll work fine for a bit, then you have a 70 quid doorstop

for 79 quid, you can get an original TM box, OK, so theres not a huge choice of images to load onto it, but the image really just works the thing, its the plugins that really customise your linux box, and just about EVERY enigma1 plugin works on the TM, just as it does on the clones

but you know that the box wont pack in due to the image loaded onto it, and if it does as something goes horribly wrong, its original equipment and the manufacturer will sort it out, no questions asked

more teams are noticing how popular these boxes are becoming, which is good for the end user, as its more choice

im waiting for news on any HD receivers, as if the TM500 and TM600 is anything to go by, they should be a really good box from the begining

thats a very fair analayis there d. The point being you dont need loads of image just one is good as long as it works well (for most people)and the ur images do. Thats the point with the clones you dont know what you are buying batches of them can be very different and I think its luck of the draw.
I think we will be waiting along time for TM8000Hd (lol I love the sound of that its got winner all of it). Which is a great shame really as technomate to late to the table with what they do.

Coley

Back