New image with 37 new functions

yep, theres computer generated pics of the tgs300, but no real pictures of one

but

recently, the tgs500HD, which looks the same as the tm800 (which was out first) has started to appear, so, is the tm800 a rebadged receiver that dont exist, or is the tgs500 a rebadged tm800?

:yawn: here we go again lol
quite embarrassing really how you guys go on and on about it :blushing:

I just replied to the post that there were images about.
I am not getting involved any further than that.
Though as a forum it is your right to post I thought lol as long as no rules are broke.

but, does it matter? lol

the mazda 121 is a ford fiesta
the daewoo nexia is an astra GTE
a 32" acustic solutions LCD tv is a wharfdale which is a goodmans which is a schnider which is a.....and so on

opel is vauxhall, amstrad is sky, but the eagles not a clone

same horse, different jockey

no matter what you have, you still sit and ignore it while you look at the tv screen instead ;)

Yup..eagles blatantly a Dm500 clone...you'll only see deinial of that from certain forums..but it has it's own software image.

The rebrand thing was a response to the guy who posted and said ITgate cable recievers also had a upgrade image option built into the image, similiarities are bound to follow through considering it's the same hardware manufacturer and SW development team. Maybe the OP wasnt aware of this..

Whether anyone cares or not...is irrelevant, it's good to share knowledge this is supposed to be technical forum..it's useful info to know whats a rebrand/rebadge , whats a clone etc etc.. I dont really see what the need to go on the defensive about it is..

Back