new image 500 only

i never told you lot coz i was,,,,cough,,,,testing it for the last two weeks to see if it was ok for you`s:roflmao:

it was the way it was typed in the other post that made me google it m8 lol, if you hadnt started each of the few words with capital letters in the middle of a sentance i woudlnt have thought nothing of it ;)

cant remember the 3 words though, but i ended up joining a portugese forum and downloaded it from there

lol, thanks for this will give me something to do tomorrow now.

I took the plunge, but be aware it will switch straight on to a MCT channel so be careful of little eyes.

I don't think it is the image that open everything, just the pre-installed cam - Ccam

it was the way it was typed in the other post that made me google it m8 lol, if you hadnt started each of the few words with capital letters in the middle of a sentance i woudlnt have thought nothing of it ;)

cant remember the 3 words though, but i ended up joining a portugese forum and downloaded it from there

LOL it made me look twice at bro's post....sex on the brain LOL
BTW is it actually the image or a modified cam on the image which opens it??

LOL it made me look twice at bro's post....sex on the brain LOL
BTW is it actually the image or a modified cam on the image which opens it??

also be warned this is the image that kills the clone as i just checked mine lol and now im reflashing lol as i had the bomb in it lol

I took the plunge, but be aware it will switch straight on to a MCT channel so be careful of little eyes.

I don't think it is the image that open everything, just the pre-installed cam - Ccam
reboot box mate with whatever channel you want to appear when you swtich on and it will do it next time

also be warned this is the image that kills the clone as i just checked mine lol and now im reflashing lol as i had the bomb in it lol

whens this bomb supposed to go off then,i have had it on for a few weeks and reflashed again today to try something with the same image

whens this bomb supposed to go off then,i have had it on for a few weeks and reflashed again today to try something with the same image

i dontknow bro lol thats why i took it off quick as i know where me and you got ours from they are clones im positive know

eek, I hope mine isn't a clone, looked original and I paid original money for it. Whats the easiest way to tell?

do ya mean my box may go off at the vital vinegar stroke while watching mct :roflmao:

surely it would have fecked it by now

do ya mean my box may go off at the vital vinegar stroke while watching mct :roflmao:

surely it would have fecked it by now

up to you mate your call when i checked i got a bit spooked so i though better to take it off

cheers for the warning mate,but i will leave it on till it stop au

been on another german site and a few people have tried it and not reported back it fecking up there boxes so ya never know

and i cant get that timebomb progam to work with fecking vista anyway lol

Can I just ask for educational purposes only but what channels are you getting with this image that you weren't getting previously apart mct of course?

cheers for the warning mate,but i will leave it on till it stop au

been on another german site and a few people have tried it and not reported back it fecking up there boxes so ya never know

and i cant get that timebomb progam to work with fecking vista anyway lol

I think it is actually just the Cccam AU the channels, not th image from what I can tell. So you can just install the cam on any image?

I have got Pli Iolite and CCCam loaded and it decodes most of the pron channels.

Back