2jvf2w.jpg

wlbqky.jpg

openpli-2.1-beta-dm800-20130216-sim2-ssl84b-dOOds-Backup

cccam 2.30

Mgcamd 1.38 c

Oscam Y Mod

TSpanel 6.8

HDGlass 7.18 (Skin)

Dflash 3.3 (Use this to create you own image backup)

CrossEpg

1Channel Plugin

YouTubePlus

Clearmem

....Just load your channel list and away you go..

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing dOOds :thumbsup:

this is good news i was going to ask if there was a newer update soon
it might be a way of me getting my dm80 back from downstairs and they can have the 500 yeppy

Last edited:
Thanks for this
More toys to play with :Wave:

Hi how do i get this on my dreambox..i have open pli enigma 2 at the moment how do i update to this..
I have not carried out this before.
Many thanks
ajt

Hi how do i get this on my dreambox..i have open pli enigma 2 at the moment how do i update to this..
I have not carried out this before.
Many thanks
ajt

UPDATE
SORRY I HAVE FOUND THIS
How To Flash Clone Dreambox Image BY MICK.

How does one switch off subtitles?

Having the same trouble on a fresh OpenPli build lol

I have disabled them in every setting I could find but they are there again the next time ?

sent using my telepathic powers

go into menu/setup/system/auto language selection and make sure all is off in here..I had it the other day..Make sure no language selected for subtitles ..Worked for me and then reboot...

Tried that on my OpenPli build but they still come back,seems to be random,
reckon it could be a corrupt image on my end anyway :(

go into menu/setup/system/auto language selection and make sure all is off in here..I had it the other day..Make sure no language selected for subtitles ..Worked for me and then reboot...

Hi mr dOOds i want to flash your image if possible.i tried 3 or 4 times but kept hanging in dreamup at 1 second to go during flash..what am i doing wrong.
DM800hd clone ssl84b bootloader enigma 2
cheers

Have u tried flashing with IE?? which takes a few minutes..Dreamup takes forever..Flash ssl84b bootloader first and then flash the image and see if that helps..To flash with IE..Hold power button on box and plug in box,still holding power button until box displays an ip address..then type that ip in IE and then you can flash the image easily that way..Hope this helps..

Regards

For subtitle issues..Press yellow twice and make sure the "X" is not showing next to subs and then they should be gone..

Have u tried flashing with IE?? which takes a few minutes..Dreamup takes forever..Flash ssl84b bootloader first and then flash the image and see if that helps..To flash with IE..Hold power button on box and plug in box,still holding power button until box displays an ip address..then type that ip in IE and then you can flash the image easily that way..Hope this helps..

Regards

thanks for your reply,it will not flash in browser it drops net connection all the time.i try with dream up and it hangs while loading at the very end and aborts.strange...

you are getting your internet from your neighbour with wifi how strong is your internet signal on your laptop try to move as close as you can to the router signal strength is important doing to many things at once will reduce the strength ie laptop dreambox and flashing box all at the same time and along way from the router then you will geta fall in connection thats why it hangs signal strength goes up and down a bit but enough for it to hang

Back