New File Added: openpli-2.1-beta-dm800-20130216-sim2-ssl84b-dOOds-

Am I correct in assuming this is for a clone dm800 HD and will not work on a clone dm800se HD ?

Cdmt
Pimpi

i would hazard a guess and say dm800 only.............

how are people getting on with this image?

hard drives all working ok?

do you just need to install this image copy over your satellite.xml file and install bouquet then ftp over your cccam.cfg and your good to go?

i would hazard a guess and say dm800 only.............

how are people getting on with this image?

hard drives all working ok?

do you just need to install this image copy over your satellite.xml file and install bouquet then ftp over your cccam.cfg and your good to go?

I gave up on it. The subtitles were too annoying.

if someone could sort out the subs would be a cracking image

all latest openpli seem to be the same

what a pity

What a odd think for the devs to ignore if its affecting so many

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

The March12 image patched by Gjstroom does not have the subtitles issue. Wifi, BBC and ITvplayer work fine on it. I'll try to upload after a few day's use.

Be good if you could thanks

Anyone got the image link?

Bear in mind the one I uploaded is for the dm800se,as the latter part of this thread has got a bit confusing lol

Not sure why its crashing for you...I will make another tomorrow for you all..If anyone would like me to add anything specific then please post it here....

a working version without the dreaded subtitles

that would make it a really good image as all plugins seem to work fine

hi DOODS
It crashed on preinstalled mytube plus, and bbciplayer. I must say ur previous version was perfect.
I did restore factory settings, it came up with "STOPPED" on right hand corner

Ive never had the probs with the subs...its strange..i think its clone box sensitive..They are all different..But points takens guys and thank you..Keep them coming should you think of something you would like..

Regards

Ive never had the probs with the subs...its strange..i think its clone box sensitive..They are all different..But points takens guys and thank you..Keep them coming should you think of something you would like..

Regards

Make an image for dm800se clone please..

Back