New File Added: [BackUp] DW v1.1 **

personally can't see point in having a8p sim if going to load clone images to it

Good point. We have a section for genuine images. Hopefully people will start uploading to it too as teh a8p sims become more prevalent.

Thanks Rat been playing with the iplayer for a while gave up trying to get it to work, didn't even know there was an itv player for the dreambox out there.

permanent timeshift is set to USB and 120 minutes if I remember rightly and is always recording in the background
just press rewind :)

go into menu, setup permanent timeshift to change settings

Thanks Rat what size usb stick do you need for that, only got 250mb in at the mo for epg

I think you will need at least 1GB mate, Im not sure what GB = recording times are tbh

I have a 16GB (far too big tbh) and have it set to 120 minutes, i mean how many minutes do you really want to rewind :)

found a spare 1gb stick will give that a try thanks, may reduce it from 120mins

tbh 30 minutes is more than enough :)
be aware PTS is always recording in the background as I said, but if you change channel the recording will start a fresh on the new channel
so anything before the channel change will be lost

:)

Hi I’ve been running this image for a few weeks just a couple of things I’ve noticed.
Overnight I put the box in to standby but when i get up its turned itself on? is there something scheduled to wake the box up out of standby?
Also is there a way to turn off the picon display on the box, I sort of liked the time on there
Thanks for a great image

Hi I’ve been running this image for a few weeks just a couple of things I’ve noticed.
Overnight I put the box in to standby but when i get up its turned itself on? is there something scheduled to wake the box up out of standby?
Also is there a way to turn off the picon display on the box, I sort of liked the time on there
Thanks for a great image

It could possibly be a epg setup to download, check any epg plugins it may have.

remove the skin_user.xml from /etc/enigma2/ Im sure this is what I edited to make picons show in the front screen :)

It could possibly be a epg setup to download, check any epg plugins it may have.

I had it set to update every hour when in standby
So ive turned that off and set a scheduled update
Hope that will resolve it

Any chance of a updated backup Rat? this is 6months old now so im assuming there have been updates

Many thanks for your help

just got new clone and it has version 84 - I assume it not the same as version 84b

so I have to flash 84b after installing the image ?

Istalled this image over the original digitalworldz 1.1, well pleased for the most part, however after installing vhanibal motor settings there are satelites preinstalled appear to be wrong ,ie 4.8 in vhanibal is greyed out and not in tuner config.. nearest is 4.9 .. also 1 degree west aint there .. is there an addon to sort this problem out for motorised setup?
Apart from these quibbles this seems a really nice image .

quibbles sorted..for the benefit of others with same issues try downloading catseye motor settings ..then settings you prefer after booting up box ..alls good now ..

Back