New File Added: [BackUp] DW v1.1 **

Brilliant stuff I have spent the last few months getting epg and picons fixed with great regularity when I accidentally mess my box up but now it's all there with the fixes implemented. Not loaded this image yet but sure to give a go over the weekend.
Thumbs up for the work though

Thanks Rat for this save a bit of time all that you need installed in one great image one probleme the Time Shift Message when rebooting asking me to format my hd to much on it to do that so just switched the time shift option OFF not had any other issues.

Thanks again.

cheers Johny48

Timeshift is set to media/usb so no idea why its asking you to format the hdd ?
do you have:a usb inserted?

Sent From My BB PlayBook

yes I noticed that last night when I was looking around my usb is used for picons and epg date so I could have formated it and then loaded my picons back on.

I have an other issue well not me but my Mother inlaw just phoned to say she couldnt get one of her previously recorded programes to play via the media player yet some do play she had PLI image on it before have you heard of this and is there a fix.

cheers johny48

Hi Johny
you mean, Menu, Plugins, Media Player ?
I never use media player to play back recoded programmes, just press the PVR button on remote and it takes you into all recorded content :)

Hi Rat
sorry my explanations wrong it is via the pvr or video button but i think iv solved it as there seems to be 2 files for some one is i think the data and the other file is the video going to check hers out later thanks for the quick reply.

cheers johny48

Sorry for asking obvious question but will this image work with DM800HD PVR Clone?

No mate
800SE only
sorry about that mate

Oh well thanks for that, at minute i have got vti image on not impressed so will look at other images
any suggestions?

No mate
800SE only
sorry about that mate

Hi all,

I seem to be having a bit of a problem with this image.

I set up a line thinking I was using cccam 2.3.0 but turns out it was only using 2.2.1.

If I go to setup| softcam, etc then the only item selectable is cccamd221.

I'd originally went to TSPanel and downloaded cccamd230 and presumed it was using that, but discovered this while trying to get mgcamd to work.

No matter what I add and download in TSPanel, I can't seem to get it to show in the main menus of Setup | Softcam, and it only ever gives the option of ccamd221.

Any ideas?

If you install a Cam using TSpanel, you have to use TSpanel to control it. There is a section for Softcams. Make sure you stop old version in the image first.

If you want to control it using the image, install the ipk.

Last edited:
hiya,

well had a guy remote on and give me a hand. We installed the ipk but it still would only select between none and ccam221 on that.

Eventually got it working though, once the newcamdlist was created successfully too. Not sure if its normal but even then TSPanel still says no EMS info available........but its working now which is what matters

thanks guys :)

hi cant use this image with a A8PSIM as to flash with ssl84 , if and when i get this bootloader i'll have a look as tried with 84b and on ca error :) so looks like im stuck with DBUK for the time :-(

have you tried flashing the ssl84 then flash image then flash ssl84 again ?

hiya rat got it working !! :) very easy ! flashed image ! then open another http page and flash ssl84 not ssl84b as sim wont work with b !!! :)

Nice one mate :) thanks for letting us know :thumbsup:

Sent from my iPhone

This works great, I was using the original image, and this one is much better

thanx, keep up the good work!

This may be a dumb question...but would this image work on a DM800HD (not SE)? sorry if its a daft question

no mate it wont work
800SE only mate

Decided to flash this image today, as I managed to bugger up my previous image (certain things werent working as I'd have liked and I wasnt able to restart the box without it green screening) must say I'm rather happy, just need to reinstall a few plugins I had previously but its more or less setup exactly how my last pli image was but this has the advantage of feeling all fresh, fast and new :) not sure the dragon will be staying though :Laugh:

thanx again rat!!

Back