New Emu wil be ready for beta with 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news trackermut, i feel sorry for you when you have people mythering for a fix and you do it off your own back. Its because of people like you i stick with linux based boxes and stay away from the others:proud:

will we be sending files to /var/keys via ftp to get this to work or something or going via menu's on the remote to look for updated cams or keys or something?

thanks for your hard work!

We will not be porting to dbox as we don't have any but will be done buy others its all Linux dont worry. dont even have a cable box. ( like ma sky to much and yes i do pay full price ) thats why i had to ask for help with dump files.

Surely if it works on a 500 it'll work with dbox,they use the exact same roms/emus.

Excellent trackermut, thanks very much for all your hard work.

Much appreciated

Excellent Stuff, is there any specific reason for calling it a beta or is there many changes to be added??

it'll be BETA because no one can guarantee these things will work first time. Also, VM may change something else you just dont know.

Excellent Stuff, is there any specific reason for calling it a beta or is there many changes to be added??

im assuming its beta as wil be a dirty fix and not a tried and tested fix to work cross platform..

cant wait. :) not that i care manually updating keys..

just pisses the mussies off as shes not got a techy mind lol

poor girl lol

would you release on a dbox if you had no access to one for testing ?. as said should work on any Linux platform but will only commit to what we are testing.

Fantastic news, if it all works well. Thats what it should all be about hobbyists and open source I still think that people including myself should all try and learn a bit more on the linux side and how emu's and nagra etc work rather than completely rely on others for providing updates.
Even if it's too complicated help can be provided in other ways learn how to log and provide dumps etc. The difficulty is that nearly all emus are not open source even if the boxes and images are linux based and open source the emu code which does most of the work is closed.

I can provide logs and dumps no problems there!!

Sorry couldn't be helped:proud::proud:

Linux mad i am, "Dirty Fix" hate that term know where it came from a term that i have seen about a lot of forums over the last few months ( not the poster in this case looked back his post and a credit to DW ) a term that has been used by others for there non Linux cable box " Just remember without the Linux community there would be no sat and cable boxes they only came up with the idea to gloat ) please dirty fix! first fix. Evocam Gbox these coders are stars and the original dbox guys how in hell did they work that out credit where credit is due. Linux is the one true word.

Hi looking forward to this thanks for your effort and time****

Linux mad i am, "Dirty Fix" hate that term know where it came from a term that i have seen about a lot of forums over the last few months ( not the poster in this case looked back his post and a credit to DW ) a term that has been used by others for there non Linux cable box " Just remember without the Linux community there would be no sat and cable boxes they only came up with the idea to gloat ) please dirty fix! first fix. Evocam Gbox these coders are stars and the original dbox guys how in hell did they work that out credit where credit is due. Linux is the one true word.

no meant it in a bad way mate..

dirty fix is a laymans term for thoes not in the know.. o klnow u guys have worjked hard and "dirty fix" mayes peope think its not a gaurenteed permanant fix.. as said here

it'll be BETA because no one can guarantee these things will work first time. Also, VM may change something else you just dont know.

if i had the knowladge and time to spend in linux and emm analysis i would not liek the term myslef as for what i do an similatr termn can be offebndisif.. (dirty edit.. as in video editing - rough cut )

i appreciatre what your doing but thought should but in laymans for thoes not in the know withing the community (newbies and fix seekers)

no offend intended..

pm me if u need a tester (ex c/w)

good work btw :)

brilliant work, thanks to all the developers wish I had your skills!:Clap::Clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back