Inactive User
Reaction score
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING::

this is a poll for you members to make a decision

should the new v4 be

picture quality Focus!!

or

Plugins Focus!!

please state your vote and your vote gets counted as long as you quote the reason why you voted so please state in your post

i voted for

picture quality Focus!! / picture quality Focus!!

whatever you voted for as this will be what i am looking at

all fun and games today for all to enjoy and we may get a nice image out of it as well in the end lol

picture quality for me, simply because I don`t use any plugins ;)

Keep up the good work mate.

picture quality but how much can you improve or squeeze out :)

picture quality AND stability for me - as my 2 dbox's feed my MCE and are out the way I need them to be reliable and freeze free...

not a lot to ask lol :)

The Dons V4

Hi there, i would like to vote for picture quality as i dont use plug ins as such. Not a games person neither even when i run 2 PC's lol. Keep up the good work and best wishes from mentorman !:grab:

IMHO, I think most people would go for Picture quality as you watch the thing a lot of the time, with plugins being little more than a novelty :)

I would be interested to know what can be done to improve the picture quality ;)

Picture Quality here, plugins are optional extras for me, if they're there i may use them, if not I probably wont miss them

Picture quality for me as well i do a lot of recording off my box on to dvd and am always looking for any improvements.

Cheers

Last edited:
Picture quality, after all that's what we all spend time looking at and if it's as good as the last couple i'm sure we won't be disappointed.

Picture quality, no point having fancy buggy plugin's when the picture is crap. In fact no point in my HD plasma TV if I don't want picture quality.

Mr D - Hurry up and get this image done - I'm looking for a new one to stick on my box and I think your images are JUST ACE!!!

I voted for Plugins as I finks they're good! - just kiddin

Picture Quality is what we need!!!

Back