new boxes coming soon SV600 for N3

jazibee

Inactive User
Reaction score
new boxes coming soon sd6000 for N3. in two week time

Last edited:
hi

please give us some proof , like a link to a site to prove it.

i smell bullshit as of now for this

No Honestly, it was a bloke on the market who said that they will be high definition and never need updated lmao

that is just the rival company of the eurovox sd6000.

I dont think you can rely on any info from a market trader

new boxes coming soon SV600 for N3. in two week time

I dont think you can rely on any info from a market trader

Straight up m8.

The market trader's on his way to the north pole to collect them as we speak.

426514685_e4dca077f9.jpg

If N3 is gonna be cracked it will happen on satelite first then filter down to cable. This is what happened with all previous cracks if its not hacked in the satellite world it wont be hacked in cable. N3 is still secure on satellite systems across europe, CS is the way forward .

It probably will be lan capable box, most of these box manufacturers will release versions very soon with lan capability and probably cccam capability encompassed in the f/w.

It probably will be lan capable box, most of these box manufacturers will release versions very soon with lan capability and probably cccam capability encompassed in the f/w.

spot on m8:Clap: uk c**** is of no concerne to the labs trying to hack n3, satellalite is where the money is made

Probably be a Samsung box! you can get them now, just call V*rg*n Media and they will send you one, gauranteed to work!!! Lol :banana:

whens all the normal cable boxes expeted to go down:( i here scotland nere july? take it we just have to see whats on offer after that:( im sure someone will sort somthing out:D:grab::Clap::banana:

if you look through the topics mate you will get answer after answer and for your dates that is just guess work
why did you jump to this subject first instead of introducing yourself,i could understand if your box if off but its not are you working for virgin :swearing::roflmao::roflmao:

oops sorry new to this site:proud::proud: im marc from fife:) bleh bleh bleh :) ig i worked for virgin i wouldnt be here:nopity:

A was told a few weeks back about a box that wont go off.
I asked details but never have been given info.
I doubt if there was a new cracked box on the market it would be released until n3 is completely rolled out then how much value would the uk market be?

dont think there will be a Staview 6000. They have just bought the Starview 6 and Starview HD combo.

Does anyone know if the Starview 6 is working on C****S in Ireland? I know it works on N*L Ireland? On N3 cardshare

Back