New box to watch Ashes cricket

MoKhan

Banned
Reaction score
Hello. Please can someone help me as I want to buy a box that can make me free watch the cricket. I have Sky but no channels of sport as they cost my total package over £50. I have read on this site that I should buy new box as Sky box is no chip inside to make hack.

In Pakistan I am repairing TV and VCR's/DVD players so if any soldering needed I can do easily.

Sorry my English is not good so but I'll get better as I am new to this country.

Thanks

no such thing as free sky unless you stand on a box and watch through a nieghbours window !
no soldering iron required !
seriously there is no hack for sky
you want to watch it you pay for it
if you get a protek or spiderbox and motorised dish with broadband conection loads of inbuilt european channels but no uk for sky cricket
i think you can get it on 7w sat but you would need a big dish in uk to pick it up cheaper to add on to your sky sub in the long run as with any server based box 100% freeze free viewing is not gauranteed

The Ashes cricket will all be over by the weekend, as we are giving Australia whooping. So by the time you get a box, it will be too late. :)

aye

if england are still batting after day 2 with wickets in hand first innings then it is a safe bet we have at least drawn the ashes and retained it

it is all uphill for ponting now

Thank you halfman halflager. I will read up on motorised dish's and see where that will take me.

Yes the Aussie is our common enemy and Ricky Ponting is very much hated in my homeland, they are bigger cheaters in the world.

I do hope the the series goes on until the last game as the ashes series is the best game of cricket in the world for neutral fans of the game. English peoples must be very proud of their team.

:)
Mo

How many Aussies are up on match fixing accusations at the moment?

I'm not Oz fan but I find the statement that they are bigger cheaters than the Pakistanis absolutely laughable

How many Aussies are up on match fixing accusations at the moment?

I'm not Oz fan but I find the statement that they are bigger cheaters than the Pakistanis absolutely laughable

It was only one or two dodgy deliveries and not much money was made from it, so it's not really big cheating like Mike Athertons soil in the pocket, which is cheating of the highest calibre.

English are cheaters as well, some fans think we are the worst only because we cheat so well and do it better than the English (and make more money haha)

As for Asif and Co, they will get away with it like they always do as the PCB makes best decisions and everyone like UK journalists, MCC and ICC will have egg on their face. No one messes with the Pakistanis and wins, if you try we won't protect you from the Taliban aahahahahahah

It was only one or two dodgy deliveries and not much money was made from it, so it's not really big cheating like Mike Athertons soil in the pocket, which is cheating of the highest calibre.

English are cheaters as well, some fans think we are the worst only because we cheat so well and do it better than the English (and make more money haha)

As for Asif and Co, they will get away with it like they always do as the PCB makes best decisions and everyone like UK journalists, MCC and ICC will have egg on their face. No one messes with the Pakistanis and wins, if you try we won't protect you from the Taliban aahahahahahah

They weren't very good at it at all - they got caught and filmed and banned - infact they are that stupid Im surprised they managed to bowl a no-ball at the specified time!!! I doubt they will get away with it this time to be honest - the evidence couldnt really be any stronger!!!

I can just picture David Cameron now in talks with the Pakistani government - "Daywid if you dont get our cwicketers we-instated ve vill not protect you from the Taliban??" laughable!!! You better watch out mate - those Talbans want Pakistan first!!

The Ashes cricket will all be over by the weekend, as we are giving Australia whooping. So by the time you get a box, it will be too late. :)

or maybe not.

I can just picture David Cameron now in talks with the Pakistani government - "Daywid if you dont get our cwicketers we-instated ve vill not protect you from the Taliban??" laughable!!! You better watch out mate - those Talbans want Pakistan first!!

Your primieminister is French?

Back