New and old channels shake up

Gerryd13

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can any do a new list for the x5 and x3 as sky have done a shake up with channels some are new some have Been removed. I did a blind scan on both but some have just been renamed while some haven't and some haven't stored on like the new Disney movies

thanks in advance

I would love to but I don't have the time or brains to do it because I'm working this weekend so I'm hope so done generous would do it

Is there a way for me to add just the new Disney channel?

The x5 defiantly use the bin files but will this work for the x3?!

spoonfed brigade!!! if no one uploaded the lists you would to do it yourself.... why not try putting something back instead of take take take

CJust rescan the frequency for both hd & sd. Both can be found on here or all the normal places for this sort of thing. I would post them here but i am on my phone. It would literally take 2 minutes max.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

spoonfed brigade!!! if no one uploaded the lists you would to do it yourself.... why not try putting something back instead of take take take

But some of us are working all time so it's quite hard to get round to making a list so it's not about take take take this forum is here to help people

But some of us are working all time so it's quite hard to get round to making a list so it's not about take take take this forum is here to help people

I do agree with you, I do have time at the moment and try to help others where I can, would have tried to create a channel list too but there doesn't seem to be channel editor for the x5, in the past I have created channel list for my openbox but have found that some people have done a better job then me (AJ and Lincsat) I use their list as starting point then edit for regional variations.:Biggrin2:

I uploaded one the other day under the downloads skybox f3 section try it mate if not search for aj's channel list ;)

The easiest way is to use AJ's list which is near on perfect and play with it to suit.

All this crap about working and no time is B/S. A list can be done in stages so just do a little each day till its done.

The easiest way is to use AJ's list which is near on perfect and play with it to suit.

All this crap about working and no time is B/S. A list can be done in stages so just do a little each day till its done.

everyone has different levels of ability when it comes to these things though as well

everyone has different levels of ability when it comes to these things though as well

I agree and we've all been there. So while the ability is limited a preformed list like AJ's will make life easier.

Doing these lists from scratch can take a few hours.

I uploaded one the other day under the downloads skybox f3 section try it mate if not search for aj's channel list ;)

I think the OP requires a channel list for the openbox x5 and unlike other openboxes it use a .bin format and there does not seem to be a stand alone channel editor for it, only on the stb, I think if a member can help then they should help and not moan about others taking etc.. we all need help from time to time.

Last edited:
I think the OP requires a channel list for the openbox x5 and unlike other openboxes it use a .bin format and there does not seem to be a stand alone channel editor for it, only on the stb, I think if a member can help then they should help and not moan about others taking etc.. we all need help from time to time.

well said we all need help and all had to learn sometime but I think people meant for the OP to just try themselves and see how they got on at it. Not sure but think someone said with the files for f3 etc there is a program to make it .bin for x5

I have not been able to find a coverter if there is one plkease point me in the right direction.

Back