Phone Unlocking new 8210 sim not accepted

B

billy2hats

can anyone help my bruv has just sent me a 8210 phone but i want to put my genie sim card in it but it wont work it semms to be locked to a other network have used things like logo manager on 3310 will the cable fit the 8210 and is it possible to unlock, its brand new in box without sim card thanks in advance

no the cable wont fit it, but u can buy dejan cables for about £20-£25 that will do it , then just download the unlock software found in the G.S.M downloads section.

try here : <a href="http://www.divineo.com" target="_blank">www.divineo.com</a>

if its new you wont be able to unlock it with a flasher cable use eprom tools in downloads section you will need mbus fbus data cable you should be able to get one at any phoneshop or market about £ 10 you can then use same cable for logo manager

i its a new one will do what u say will the phone shop or market no what a mbus fbus cable is it hard to do or should i say can it go all wrong thanks again

its a standed data cable m8 if it does logomaneger it will work any problems pm me

will i be able to unlock it not to bothered about logomanager was just mentioned so people would know i have had a go before but never unlocked one cheers m8

Back