New 5402 patch but the same old sound problem.......

abbas emmi

Inactive User
Reaction score
New patch works fine. Thanks for that.

However , im still having sound problem on every channel on my TM5402HD box.

Default volume is set to medium , to me it's very very low. When i go back to my normal tv channels on tv , volume becomes too loud, that forces me to turn the tv down.

When will this problem be solved ?

Thanks very much.

it seems fine on the box i play with m8. has the sound output of the actual receiver been turned down? the < & > buttons each side of the OK on the remote can adjust the sound output coming from the receiver

I think i have the same on my tm's audiolevel is set on medium but very low on the tv so i turn up the volume on tm and the tv
so if i go to the tv normal channels the sound is blasting if i change the tm all channels to high sound level it's not to bad but if i load a new patch after factory reset all audio levels are change to medium again and i have to go through all my channels again and change them to high ,i would like this to be saved with the channel back up too. i use hdmi all the time

Last edited:
I have noticed low volume as well with the 5402HD.
But if I correct to Loud instead of Medium it is ok.

The low volume is not on every channel, very strange

I think it is because I use the scart instead of HDMI ... ?(Old TV)

New patch works fine. Thanks for that.

However , im still having sound problem on every channel on my TM5402HD box.

Default volume is set to medium , to me it's very very low. When i go back to my normal tv channels on tv , volume becomes too loud, that forces me to turn the tv down.

When will this problem be solved ?

Thanks very much.

That is exactly the same for me on my TM5402hd, have to go through every channel when a patch is changed to put the volume back to high as medium is to low. It's easy to fix put a pain every time a patch is replaced to go through all those channels, well the ones on my own list. I use a HDMI Lead

Last edited:
From the tm download center ..........

........................................................................................................
all functions are tested working
Please do backup then factory reset

To Enable to use extra LAN functions
there should be a USB of 1GB or more
inserted to front or reaer of the receiver at any time or
internal or external Hard disk
Extra improvement in this software

1-UTUB-go to games
2-in front front panel menu choice of 5 remotes to select
exit 3 times will return to default
3-calculator and calendar added
4-Internet radio
5-on line service

6-Low high audio fixed ( ? )

..............................................................................................................................

it seems like im not the only one who got this issue.

How do we fix this sound problem guys?

Surely there must be an easy way.......

wots the new patch called anyone got link
is this new one
Phantompatch-TM5402HDCI_108p.zip

Last edited:
Back