never walk under ladders

Biggav

Inactive User
Reaction score
what a bastard of a weekend

i walked under a ladder on friday and thought nothing of it- on the way home i got a puncture on my bike

on saturday we decided to go to edinburgh to see the park off princes street. the bairn was on the ice rink and fell over. some twat ran over his hand with their skate and kept on skating, his middle finger was gashed open,the first aider on attendance patched him up and told him we would need to take him to the royal infirmary hospital for stitches this resulting in an half hour drive round trying to find the edinburgh royal infirmary which i must add is shittily signposted- to then be told it wasnt a childrens hospital- a doctor would look at him as they had to but they couldnt stitch it there. after explaining it had already took me half an hour to find the hospital i was told to go to, the very hospitable (no pun intended) scottish lady told me that was the rules. and i would have to find the other hospital. when the doctor did look at him he told me that the dumb bells that the first aider had put in would be ok and to take him to our local hospital if we didnt want to search round edinburgh.

got home sitting in the house watching the cricket and about 12.30 there was a noise at the side of the house which I decided was the wind blowing something over.

got up this morning to find some c.u.n.t yes i said c.u.n.t had put a brick through the wifes windscreen. if i find out who did it i will make sure i snap their jaw.

were not nasty people we dont have any enemies and we both work hard for a fucking living so why would some spiteful little bastard do a dirty trick like that. ive calmed down a bit after my trip to b+q to buy a security light and camera costing £100 plus having to wait till tuesday for my insurance company to replace the window for a £60 fee

so made a decision to stay up all night on the off chance the fuckers return so i can do bit damage to them.

so heres to a merry fucking christmas you little bastard whoever you are and mark my words if find out who you are i will make sure you wont do the fucker to anyone again

Fcukers, why do people brick windows, really sorry about your crap weekend

all that just for walking under a stupid ladder! stupid ladder!

It gets on my tits the way idiots feel the need to damage your property. Like when drunks break bits off cars or walk on them Whats the point! A**eholes the lot of them. Sorry to hear of your bad luck mate. If you find them, make sure there are no witnesses!

Back