Neutrino Pees me off

gravedigger

Inactive User
Reaction score
Any1 had this with neutrino version 2

if you pull the plug out of the box (500c non clone) and then plug it back in after 10 minutes the image hangs on startup screen.

I love Neutrino 100x more than Enigma but ive never had much luck with any image. I cant understand it. Some 1 test that for me please, put no power to the box for 5 to 10 mins and see if image hangs, box just wont do anything nor remote. Version 1 didnt but prefer version 2 for the virgin settings.

By the way, only my opinion but i prefer the colours in the original version 2 beta rather than the key fix v2. blue just dont do it for me over the black and yellow

:grab: :Fish:

Eh ? Seriously is that how you turn off the box ?

No mate i dont pull the plugs out to turn off the box, but what i was doing was flashing my mates so pulled mine out to do a scan, plugged it back in and thats when i found the bug

So had to reflash mine and do all the neccessary again to get it working. But this never happened in V1.

Dont suppose it has any shutdown timers set on it ?

No idea mate, but ive just had a power cut, all electric went off, tried to turn box back on and is stuck on dragon screen with no response from box or remote whatsoever.

Definately a bug in the image but hell knows what!!

from memory In the blue or yellow menu there is a place to store timed events , these could possibly be set to shutdown at 10 min past midnight. See if you can find it.

Assuming your box is back in action

I had a similar issue once... Do you have a network hdd on auto mount??

If you just unplug it will take a while (dont know why) to re-mount the drive!

Back