Neutrino Images

rafiek

Inactive User
Reaction score
Who can tell, which are Neutrino Images and which are Enigma images in the download section.
Currently I am useing pb-powerboard enigma image in Holland and that is working great with CCcam 1.31.

I want to test Neutrino Image with CCcam, because then I can test the neutrino script for my xbox, so I watch tv on my xbox.
This script is not working with Enigma.

I tried Lincast, but I could not install CCcam, because device was full.
Tried to delete other cams, also not succesfull with DCC or Telnet.

Anyone any idea's?

Who can tell, which are Neutrino Images and which are Enigma images in the download section.
Currently I am useing pb-powerboard enigma image in Holland and that is working great with CCcam 1.31.

I want to test Neutrino Image with CCcam, because then I can test the neutrino script for my xbox, so I watch tv on my xbox.
This script is not working with Enigma.

I tried Lincast, but I could not install CCcam, because device was full.
Tried to delete other cams, also not succesfull with DCC or Telnet.

Anyone any idea's?

they will normally say enigma in the title .

i dont think just putting cccam in will make it work, you may need to play with some lib files and also put a cccam.conf somwhere.

most new images are full try deleting some games and plugins .

also another point to make is that the new images from the ukcvs emu menu is hard coded so you will also need to use a shellexe menu to start the new cam (what im trying to sayis i dont think you can add another emu to select in the extra menu)

Thanks for the reply, will try the images from ump2002.net to work with.
I am just playing the images and do not have much experience how the images ar built, but will look into it as you have point me in some directions.

Rafiek

Thanks for the reply, will try the images from ump2002.net to work with.
I am just playing the images and do not have much experience how the images ar built, but will look into it as you have point me in some directions.

Rafiek
Hi RAfiek,
I read that you have running Powerboard Image with cccam 1.31
Is it possible to get a copy of it.
I have a dbox 2 and i want to use cccam.
You can replay me at the following mail adress: [email protected]
Thank you
Leppard

Back