CD & DVD nero audio dvd

S

SUPERTOM

:( well still will not work i use the wizard but when i get to the dvd audio bit its greyed out so what the hell do it do to get this to work help......

hi m8 dont know much about this but i will have a go
are u trying to copy a dvd movie?
if so u should not need to do audio it should just copy
if u have a pipped movie with seperate audio i am sorry but i don't know

have u tried copying it any way :confused:

nero

im trying to make an audio dvd but when i get to the [point in nero dvd audio this is greyed out i use 5.5 82 is there a patch to download to help me make the programe work......

dont think u can m8

The emperor of CD-recording goes DVD!

Nero 5.5.4.0 now supports ...

DVD+RW, DVD-RW and DVD-R

With Nero you can make...

DVD ISO
DVD UDF
DVD ISO/UDF (Bridge)
Bootable DVD
DVD Copy on-the-fly and via image
DVD images
Even if you do not own a DVD-Recoder, you can test the DVD
support by burning DVD images which can be burnt on supported
DVD-recorders In Nero go to "preferences" ... "expert settings"
and tick the "show all compilation types" checkbox.

Now Nero addressess the needs of both the CD-R/RW and Recordable
DVD users. Download the new demo and experience the ultimate integrated
CDRW/DVD/RW application.
DVD-Audio supports a significantly higher quality of PCM audio than is possible on CD or DVD-Video. Full multi-channel surround sound can be recorded in high fidelity PCM creating a sound field with the ambience and fullness of a live performance. DVD-Audio PCM can be recorded with a range of frequencies that are more than four times that of a CD; giving instruments a liveliness and expression that is not possible on a CD. DVD-Audio PCM also has a much greater dynamic range that possible on a CD - making louds louder and quiets quieter. The greater storage capacity of DVD’s allows for much more music to be recorded than possible on CD's.

so looking at all this the music u are trying to put on yo dvd is not dvd compatable

sorry m8

Back