need help

thank you for for all your help with this, and dont mean to sound cheeky but with this being an old box i dont suppose you know any direct links to click on by any chance many thanx

Read the instructions carefully

openatv-5.2-20160326 Ibox 2+ & 3-Patched By Ferret

The Universal Bootloader attached is suitable for V1 & V2 Original Receivers and Clones of the IBOX 3. The xpeedlx universal Bootloader must be flashed before flashing the image.To ensure the bootloader has flashed use this command in telnet
Quote:
cat /proc/cpuinfo
Should now see you CPU at 750mhz. If not flash the bootloader again or you will brick your box. Once the bootloader is flashed Your Clone will then use the latest CloudIX images

Bootloader Created By jasek

hi mate ive followed everything you said to do pal just keeps going back to LC c after word boot an on screen stuck in a loop looks like buffering pls what am i doing wrong been on this two week now got my teeth too far into the bone i dont wanna drop it and give up ha pulling my hair out tho

how much time do you want to put into it mate, you might be here for days, how much does it cost to pay someone to sort it out if you know anyone? i never get good results with things like this really

yeh i get what your saying joeblase an thanx for that input i could prob find some one to do it for me tbh but its not about the seek an find or the money its about getting back into it but most of all doing it myself joe not learning to do for anyone else its just self job satisfation tbh mate knowing this was my game an now im a newbie again ha when your kids start out playing you on the ps or xbox youll get what im saying there mate yeh

cant get that path up mate dont know who to do that, im losing the will to life here thanx so much for your help everyone i clearly dont know what im doing anymore this box will make a nice door stop i think instead 😖😔😔😔

So your not following everything.

We will do this they hard way then.

Format your USB stick with HP format tool youll find it here Fat32

DOWNLOAD

Now unrar the attached file and transfer the 2 folders cloudix and xpeedlx to the root of your stick.

Flash these files by powering down at plug inserting usb into box and powering on, this is not a image its an bootloder so it takes second whatch the front screen and report anything it outputs.

If it does not work first time try again if it fails again try another usb port. If that fails try another usb stick the smaller the better and preferably not usb 3. These boxes are very picky with the usb stick you use.

When that bit is done we will move on to the image.

Attachments

• BOOTLOADER.rar
    448.6 KB · Views: 2
yeh i get what your saying joeblase an thanx for that input i could prob find some one to do it for me tbh but its not about the seek an find or the money its about getting back into it but most of all doing it myself joe not learning to do for anyone else its just self job satisfation tbh mate knowing this was my game an now im a newbie again ha when your kids start out playing you on the ps or xbox youll get what im saying there mate yeh

have kind of given up myself for the moment trying to do anything more than i understand have had too many failures although i do love trying to do that stuff

Back