need help asap paypal

phawk754

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
anypne know of a phone number for paypal as my wife acc has been hacked and lots of money has been taking out and can not find a phone info and can not stop it as all login info has been change have phoned the bank and stop the card but need to get hold of paypal

hey man, here is the tel number

PayPal Phone Number
Do you need to contact PayPal? In the UK, Customer Service Agents are available to help you from 6:00 AM until 10:00 PM every day:

08707 307 191 (UK national call rates apply)

If you have a problem, they will only discuss account matters with the account holder. Please have the following information available when you call:

Your telephone number.
Your email address.
The last four digits of your credit card or bank account registered with PayPal.

taken from below URL:

http://www.quickonthenet.com/features/Create-PayPal-Website-Design-Shopping-Cart.cfm

Good luck with sorting the account out

anypne know of a phone number for paypal as my wife acc has been hacked and lots of money has been taking out and can not find a phone info and can not stop it as all login info has been change have phoned the bank and stop the card but need to get hold of paypal

yea use the number above, stop any more harm being done. also paypal fraud scheme should make sure your wife is refunded with all losses. they probably traxce up the transactions aswell. hopefully it will get sorted mate.

From saynoto0870 opt 1 customer services 0208 6053000

also it be a good idea to call your banks fraud line up nd get them to stop any activitie as well.
paypal can be d1cks sometimes, good have all angles covered

this happened to me a few year back.. paypal said they would look into it.. didnt like their attitude so i went to the bank and they said no we cant help.. argued with them in the end the bank put the money back in my account within 10 mins of agreeing.. then i got an email from paypal sayin we could of sorted the problem out.. YEAH BLOODY 6 WEEKS LATER!!!

Hate to tell you...but chances of you getting your money back from paypal is about 5%

They are a bad company which lets scammers get away with everything.

Even if they do give it back they are allowed to keep it for 180 days (this is in their TOS).

Better off going to bank and trying to get the money back.

I am in the exact same problem, and you are the 5th person this week i have heard that this has happedned to. Is something wrong with thier security?
Or the bloody cynic in me looks at thier security page and finds you can "BUY" a rolling code for "EXTRA" security, hmm all of a sudden accounts are getting hacked..... 2+2 makes 5 Maybe.

I gave up trying to contact them earlier tonight by phone and the email system is a joke
no reply in 8 days now to LOTS of emails.
So i have given up and cancelled my debit card with the bank AND the Account, that is the only way to be safe,
This is going to cause me no end of hastle i think but so far nothing has transpired on my account fingers crossed.
Good luck i hope you sort it and get refunded with the money.
I for one will be thinking twice about using them again.

Mike

Heres hoping you can get your cash back from either paypal or your CC company, Might be a shot in the dark but try ringing the citerzens advice line or perhaps trading standards " thats ofcourse if your in the uk " getting though to the citerzens advice and speaking to someone is a very hard thing to do i spent the whole of last week trying, then i thought sod it and i rang trading standards and they was very very very helpful and gave me loads of info Granted the reason i rang them up was different problem but hay what you gotta lose it's only a phone call There number can be found in the phone book

If your not in the uk then sorry for posting and wasting your time but fingers crossed you get it sorted

thk you all for the help and info ,,

it was funny after posting this and getting a reply back with the phone number for palpay ,my home phone ring and yep it was palpay asking if we have made 19 payments of £100 today ,,lol

look like luck is on my side today bank and palpay have both said there we give me the money back with in the next few days

thk you all again for the help

thk you all for the help and info ,,

it was funny after posting this and getting a reply back with the phone number for palpay ,my home phone ring and yep it was palpay asking if we have made 19 payments of £100 today ,,lol

look like luck is on my side today bank and palpay have both said there we give me the money back with in the next few days

thk you all again for the help

Really pleased for you mate hope you do get it back ok.And your all right paypal is a joke along with ebay there only there to make money and happy when they are there soon on your case if you owe them money tho .

Back