need advice

benny59

DW Regular
Reaction score
i signed upto unlimitedwiidownloads thinking all the games and movies where originals and i would'nt have to chip my kids console

anyone had any dealings with this site-------im sure its just a front for torrents

surely all these games etc are pirate ?

would i be better chipping the wii and getting the games from a newsserver

Last edited:
I would have thought any downloads for wii would need a modded console, and if I were you I would ask for your money back and use NG's for them.

Soft modding is the best way to go imo, easy to do and you dont have to open the wii up.

Plenty of stickies explaining it.

i signed upto unlimitedwiidownloads thinking all the games and movies where originals and i would'nt have to chip my kids console

anyone had any dealings with this site-------im sure its just a front for torrents

surely all these games etc are pirate ?

would i be better chipping the wii and getting the games from a newsserver
pretty much all wii games that are downloaded from the Internet that need to be burned to a disc will be illegal.

I would have thought any downloads for wii would need a modded console, and if I were you I would ask for your money back and use NG's for them.

Soft modding is the best way to go imo, easy to do and you dont have to open the wii up.

Plenty of stickies explaining it.

hahaha-- i thought that would be the case m8.........i blame the wife for interferring when i was originaly going to chip it

thanks

pretty much all wii games that are downloaded from the Internet that need to be burned to a disc will be illegal.

i thought that aswell m8, but the info on the site was a bit misleading before you sign up........bit of a scam realy

Are you compatible with my Australian Wii?
Certainly! Our services are compatible with all Wii versions. You will not have to modify your device in any way.

Do I need to install a hardware Mod Chip ?
No. Downloads are compatible with all Wii versions. You don't have to modify your device in any way.

Last edited:
at the bottom of the faq's they say 60 day back refund if not happy
let us know if you get a refund

that seems a bit of a scam aswell m8--------------i bet i have trouble getting a refund through their site

hopefully the payment has'nt gone through yet, i will get the wife to cancel the card payment

its a scam m8................no answer to my emails

my wii downloads and unlimited wii downloads are one and the same...run by the same people

no doubt the independant reviews are written by the same people

Back