need a washing machine

Don't know about the deal, but go with Bosch. It's the most reliable machine we've ever had.

yeah Nara she deffo wants a bosch this time around m8
she has done a lot of reading and bosch comes top for build quality

Thats a good price John. Thats the machine we have and its top drawer m8 (not that i know how to use it lol)

is it quite on a spin Ian ? how old is yours m8

Had it 2 years and its the quitest we have had on spin. It is also most stable for movement. Weve had hotpoint hoover and Candy before but glad i went for a bosch. paid £330 from currys plus we took out extended warrenty. Im sure bosch standard warrenty is 2 years though and there service network is really good

Don't buy the shop extended warranty! With all the bumph you get with the machine, you'll get details of Bosch's own extended warranty. it's cheaper than Dixon/Curry's overpriced warranties.

been searching all morning and Dixon's are the cheapest

I fecking hate Dixon's though lol

cheers for the advice guys :)

been searching all morning and Dixon's are the cheapest

I fecking hate Dixon's though lol

cheers for the advice guys :)

fooking hell since cables gone we're like a load of old biddies.....don't mix ur colours with ur whites,,,what do you think of the new hotpoint? 225 bhp i heard? 0- 11000 in 6.5 secs...lol

fooking hell since cables gone we're like a load of old biddies.....don't mix ur colours with ur whites,,,what do you think of the new hotpoint? 225 bhp i heard? 0- 11000 in 6.5 secs...lol

hehe bosch is the new pace/samsung m8

print out the best price take it currys's price match it and make sure you get freee delivery that's what i did no probs lol

Tell her this the new 'outdoor' washing machine designed by Bosch, it actually washes your clothes when they are on your back!!

Will cost a little more than £300 but it will be money well spent.

images

whats a wsshing machine,and what r they used for lol

usually used for washing all sorts of things such as money, usually tenners or twentys. 4Gb memory sticks, car key fobs, credit cards, mobile phiones etc etc she never checks the pockets grrr does it on purpose me thinks........just wants me to call her a dozy cow so she can reply "well if u dont like it, do it urself"......strange species...lol

If you are certainly getting the extended warranty it works out cheaper to buy from the co-op mate and get a free 5 year warranty.

This is taken from HUKD and not my own wording:

Check this deal out. I am a member of the Co-op and I was buying a Bosch washer dryer through theough their on-line site. I was able to put my divi number and claim points on the purchase. As I did this the site told me I had was given a FREE 5 year warranty. I tried this without my membership number and the offer didn't appear. The Co-op offer the warranty for £139.99 so that's a cracking deal. The only drawback is that you have to be a member. But you can register to be a member on-line at www.co-operative.co.uk and they give you a dividend number straight away.

http://www.coopelectricalshop.co.uk...ode=BOSCH&productColour=&priceLow=&priceHigh=

Back