Need a replacement xbox console!!!

daisycow

Inactive User
Reaction score
Need some help
My xbox 360 has RROD - again (third time)! Gonna try fixin it once more, but I'm not hopeful.
Has anyone seen any deals? All I need is the console. I'll be flashing it and not playing online.
Cheapest I can see is through Very (Arcade pack) with a code they issued me for £103 - might get quidco too
Anyone seen anything better?
Cheers

scooby do

Inactive User
Reaction score
Depending on where you are, I will have a bash at your console for you. So far of all the ones I have fixed only 1 has come back and that one has been going for over 7 weeks after last fix. Others still going strong after over a year. I use heatgun, fan shroud mod mesh cut and fan at either 7,9 or 12v.

Deusevil

Inactive User
Reaction score
Depending on where you are, I will have a bash at your console for you. So far of all the ones I have fixed only 1 has come back and that one has been going for over 7 weeks after last fix. Others still going strong after over a year. I use heatgun, fan shroud mod mesh cut and fan at either 7,9 or 12v.

How much for your services?

Mine RROD a few months back.

Deus

daisycow

Inactive User
Reaction score
Managed to get the old box running after 'baking' it for an hour, I'll how long it lasts but thanks for the input folks

scooby do

Inactive User
Reaction score
Send me a PM, postage normally kills these things off but if you are local then we can arrange something

ste03

Member ++
Reaction score
i offer the same service in the manchester area if scooby isnt local ....

Ste

Jackel

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
@ scooby do and Ste03

Would love to hear what methods yous are having good results with on your boxes, i have done a few with new paste on cpu and gpu and a couple with the penny fix and new clamps, have been reading up on the reflowing method as well.
Would be good if you could share.

TEST