Need a replacement xbox console!!!

daisycow

Inactive User
Reaction score
Need some help
My xbox 360 has RROD - again (third time)! Gonna try fixin it once more, but I'm not hopeful.
Has anyone seen any deals? All I need is the console. I'll be flashing it and not playing online.
Cheapest I can see is through Very (Arcade pack) with a code they issued me for £103 - might get quidco too
Anyone seen anything better?
Cheers

Depending on where you are, I will have a bash at your console for you. So far of all the ones I have fixed only 1 has come back and that one has been going for over 7 weeks after last fix. Others still going strong after over a year. I use heatgun, fan shroud mod mesh cut and fan at either 7,9 or 12v.

Depending on where you are, I will have a bash at your console for you. So far of all the ones I have fixed only 1 has come back and that one has been going for over 7 weeks after last fix. Others still going strong after over a year. I use heatgun, fan shroud mod mesh cut and fan at either 7,9 or 12v.

How much for your services?

Mine RROD a few months back.

Deus

Managed to get the old box running after 'baking' it for an hour, I'll how long it lasts but thanks for the input folks

Send me a PM, postage normally kills these things off but if you are local then we can arrange something

i offer the same service in the manchester area if scooby isnt local ....

Ste

@ scooby do and Ste03

Would love to hear what methods yous are having good results with on your boxes, i have done a few with new paste on cpu and gpu and a couple with the penny fix and new clamps, have been reading up on the reflowing method as well.
Would be good if you could share.

Back